News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Anyways, Sneaky put a fun idea in my head and I think they should definitely do a snowcone (to everyone else not in LA)/snowball (the way I know them!) stand apart of the land. Hosted by the Lovable Snowman!

I mean, it works at DCA...

Adorable-Snowman-Frosted-Treats-Disney-California-Adventure.jpg

DisneyHead123

Honestly, does it really matter?

This stuff eventually gets announced and built, or it doesn't. I wouldn't get excited about anything until Disney has actually started construction.

Yeah realistically, the project cycles move so slowly and unpredictably that I don’t get all the hullabaloo about insider “cred”. The only truly surprising part of the cycle is when a new idea is genuinely being considered. After that, said idea kicks around for months or years until it’s generally implemented somewhere at some point. Rarely if ever does something truly surprising pop out of nowhere, and if it does, rarely if ever has anyone posted about it (i.e. the last minute Cars announcement.)

idk why but I feel the captian EO claim is so oddly specific and strange that there’s no way it isn’t based in some sort of fact.
Probably based on the appearance of Fuzzball in the upcoming Star Wars Skeleton Crew show

Edit: There’s actually be a weird uptick in EO stuff.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

I'd be willing to wager that Studios gets fan fest nights with BTTF to gauge interest in the IP.

I would think Jaws coming back as a ride would be a bigger priority than bringing back BTTF though. I'm not an exec though, so Marty McFly must be coming to Fortnite soon.
The Creature From the Black Lagoon ride that’ll be a Dark Universe expansion in a few years is meant to very much be a spiritual successor to Jaws if that counts

sonoma15

Yeah, no haha, it’s absolutely still in the plans
I have high doubts it will happen still, even if that is true (I haven't heard anything about it in a long time myself so I'm not too sure it is still in the plans). The history of post-opening phase 2 expansion rides actually getting built is not long because it really never happens. By the time they actually get around to building that phase 2 expansion they have new ideas or other niches they need to fulfill with the new rides. Hence why we never got things like the original Avengers E-Ticket, Helicoptours, the JP jeep ride, Great Muppet Movie Ride, Beastly Kingdom, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom