News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

RSoxNo1

Yeah, the one in Hong Kong is just a slightly plussed version of the one from EPCOT, which I think is a bad ride.

The one in Tokyo is a completely different attraction. It's still a boat ride and about Frozen, but it's very little like the EPCOT ride otherwise, except that they kept the getting pushed backwards during Let It Go scene.
By all accounts Frozen Ever After in Hong Kong (and soon to be Paris) still has an extra minute and depth to the scenes that EPCOT doesn't have. With that said, the updated ride was rendered antiquated almost immediately when Tokyo opened.

Bringing this back to Monstropolis, my suspicion is that Muppets is the target because they don't need as much space for this. Animation Courtyard opens up a larger area of land that is likely earmarked for something else. Pure speculation on this, but there are rumors that Universal may be moving on from Marvel Super Hero Island, could this be pre-emptively set aside for an Avengers Campus?

TheDisneyParksfanC8

By all accounts Frozen Ever After in Hong Kong (and soon to be Paris) still has an extra minute and depth to the scenes that EPCOT doesn't have. With that said, the updated ride was rendered antiquated almost immediately when Tokyo opened.

Bringing this back to Monstropolis, my suspicion is that Muppets is the target because they don't need as much space for this. Animation Courtyard opens up a larger area of land that is likely earmarked for something else. Pure speculation on this, but there are rumors that Universal may be moving on from Marvel Super Hero Island, could this be pre-emptively set aside for an Avengers Campus?
There have also been test ballons around the Muppets area. Those also appeared behind the old ITTAB building not too long before it was shuttered for AC. Thats the giveaway IMO to it being Muppets.

BrianLo

Does that include me? Have I been wrong ever????

Are you exclusively speculating or are you actually privy to all these things you are scatter shot saying?

Because you sure are stringing everyone along like it’s the latter. Then you made posts to say it was the former, which completely raised my eyebrow, because that’s not how you were presenting yourself for months… now you’ve started doing it again.

Not a repacking of things you’ve heard on the internet, podcasts or think makes sense

I have no trouble with speculation. I do it, heck I’ve even gotten some things right that go heavily against the current rumour mill. I could pretend those were more than my deductions… But I’ve never mislead people where those thoughts are coming from. From me. There’s clearly a whole lot of people who think your thoughts are actually coming from internal sources, they’ve already chimed in confused.

I just want to know what is speculation and what is something actually unique. If it’s a mix of both, please be more clear what is what.

ProjectXBlog

I'm henry mystic, you do the math based on my record, lol.
No disrespect, but this kind of response is the problem. You made a big deal a few weeks ago about how transparency from insiders (or “insiders”) is vital, and here you’re doing the complete opposite. Having legitimate information is totally different from just guessing based on trends. The fact that you’re obfuscating makes me think you’re just throwing things at a wall — which is fine! It’s just very mixed messaging.

Moth

I don't buy the rumor of USF getting a BTTF land. The IP isn't relevant enough today to justify it.
I'd be willing to wager that Studios gets fan fest nights with BTTF to gauge interest in the IP.

I would think Jaws coming back as a ride would be a bigger priority than bringing back BTTF though. I'm not an exec though, so Marty McFly must be coming to Fortnite soon.

TheDisneyParksfanC8

I'd be willing to wager that Studios gets fan fest nights with BTTF to gauge interest in the IP.

I would think Jaws coming back as a ride would be a bigger priority than bringing back BTTF though. I'm not an exec though, so Marty McFly must be coming to Fortnite soon.
If that (BTTF) land came to fruition it would probably take over the now defunct FFL stage and MIB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom