News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

ProjectXBlog

Inside Out, The Incredibles, Mysterious Island, Frozen, Figment, Captain EO, and Tangled all have unannounced projects being worked on ATM. A Weather pavilion that I have no idea how far along it got in the development process some time ago as well.
Also, I can confirm that Daft Punk will be doing the music for TRON: Ares.
Just for clarification’s sake — these are all just wild guesses, correct? Your recent post about not being an insider/taking shots in the dark makes the point of posts like these a little confusing.

Moth

Also, I can confirm that Daft Punk will be doing the music for TRON: Ares.
Wasn't that Nine Inch Nails? Especially because Daft Punk broke up and one exploded?

Henry has said he's not an insider (and I echo his point that 90% of them are frauds, and there's only so many Real Deals like Martin, I'm not an insider either!), he's stated he 'knows where to look', which is him saying what other people are saying, such as people on Podcasts, like the one Henry mentioned a page or two ago.

These are probably more guestimates on what's next, based on previous investments/pattern recognition. But Henry does have a good record of this stuff so I'm not going to discredit him since he seems more plugged into market trends.

Last edited:

Sneaky

Wasn't that Nine Inch Nails? Especially because Daft Punk broke up and one exploded?

Henry has said he's not an insider (and I echo his point that 90% of them are frauds, and there's only so many Real Deals like Martin, I'm not an insider either!), he's stated he 'knows where to look', which is him saying what other people are saying, such as people on Podcasts, like the one Henry mentioned a page or two ago.

These are probably more guestimates on what's next, based on previous investments/pattern recognition. But Henry does have a good record of this stuff so I'm not going to discredit him since he seems more plugged into market trends.
I honestly hope the captain EO rumor is true solely for my amusement, as I find it hilarious how it refuses to permanentley die

Brer Panther

Wall-E too. Toss in Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6.
It'd be nice if they put one of those in the Stitch's Great Escape building, then put another in the Laugh Floor building so they could move the Laugh Floor to Hollywood Studios. Dunno how likely that is.
A Tangled ride needs to happen. But if it was a boat ride in Germany, then that gives you a boat ride in Mexico and in Norway. That is a lot. They need to find a way to build behind a small world since the bathrooms are over there anyways.
I agree. Plus, Fantasyland could use another dark ride.
Shocked Elio isn't apart of Tomorrowland talks, unless internally they know it won't be worth to develop plans for it.
I've said this before, and I've said it again: we need to make sure Elio is successful if we want them to invest in Tomorrowland at either the Magic Kingdom or Disneyland.

Mr. Sullivan

Maybe, I just meant it in general with all the rumours, half of these projects never end up happening, I'm getting flashbacks of Lion King at DAK and Moana and MK talks.
While it’s true that some of this stuff may not appear for awhile, this last D23 showed us nothing ever really dies at Imagineering. Henry is one of the most consistently reliable Disney news bringers I’ve ever come across so I have no doubt at all that all of this is in development. Whether it all makes it out of development any time soon is another story but I believe at some point, sometime, we will see it.

Sneaky

While it’s true that some of this stuff may not appear for awhile, this last D23 showed us nothing ever really dies at Imagineering. Henry is one of the most consistently reliable Disney news bringers I’ve ever come across so I have no doubt at all that all of this is in development. Whether it all makes it out of development any time soon is another story but I believe at some point, sometime, we will see it.
I hope we get the funniest possible outcome out of all of these.

Sneaky

Attachments

• IMG_3451.gif
    IMG_3451.gif
    209.8 KB · Views: 27

Sneaky

What if Inside Out takes over Stitch's Great Escape? JK Alien will.
I would be down, but wouldn’t that just be the same problems from the 90s again? Now potentially ever worse because it’s real alien? Isn’t that building filled with asbestos too?

Agreed. The Moana log flume in Adventureland will finally complete it. I've heard Stitch will have a corner as well.
That corner wouldn’t be the tiki room from Japan right?

C33Mom

Coco and Wall-E too. Toss in Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6.

FYI Frozen Journey is coming to disneyland. Henry
So Coco and a Wall-E attraction and then 3 clones of rides that either exist today or are in late stage development (WiR)? I’ll miss the Buzz theming, but the one in MK should have been replaced long before the one in TDL. Can’t believe they are cloning the Epcot Frozen right a 3rd time. Sliding Sleighs is much more fun.
You may want to know what woke means because you didn't use it right unless you are really good with the MJ allegations.
I don’t want to drag us further off topic, but a few people misinterpreted my earlier post— I do believe the allegations against Michael and I don’t think he should have any place in the parks or children’s entertainment— but I thought some contingent of the WDW fan base would be angry if they brought it back without him. Would be thrilled to be wrong about that!

It’s been said by others that HyperSpace Mountain is reverting to the OG ride.
Oh no, Paris HyperSpaceMountain is the best of all HyperSpace Mountains. Our kids were too short by less than an inch last time and they’ve never gotten to ride it. How long in advance will we hear before shuts down?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom