News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

A Tangled ride needs to happen. But if it was a boat ride in Germany, then that gives you a boat ride in Mexico and in Norway. That is a lot. They need to find a way to build behind a small world since the bathrooms are over there anyways.
I mean, it was always supposed to be the case that Germany would have a boat ride. Just build the rest of the ride building.

And use the Japan one already there. I’d ride the hell out of a Big Hero 6 ride there.

Bocabear

A Tangled ride needs to happen. But if it was a boat ride in Germany, then that gives you a boat ride in Mexico and in Norway. That is a lot. They need to find a way to build behind a small world since the bathrooms are over there anyways.
so...three boat rides are fine... in the whole World Showcase section....It is fine... Would there be a problem if they built the Tangled ride in the MK because it would be a boat ride next door to Small World Boat ride in the same park as the Pirates Boat ride and the Jungle Cruise Boat ride?? The conveyance for good story telling is not an issue.... it's the overall attraction quality. Remember they just built an in the dark rollercoaster right next door to an in the dark roller coaster in Tomorrowland..... MK has 5 Rollercoasters.... is that too many? lol

Fox&Hound

so...three boat rides are fine... in the whole World Showcase section....It is fine... Would there be a problem if they built the Tangled ride in the MK because it would be a boat ride next door to Small World Boat ride in the same park as the Pirates Boat ride and the Jungle Cruise Boat ride?? The conveyance for good story telling is not an issue.... it's the overall attraction quality. Remember they just built an in the dark rollercoaster right next door to an in the dark roller coaster in Tomorrowland..... MK has 5 Rollercoasters.... is that too many? lol
Yes

J/k. But Epcot does not have a ton of rides to begin with and I would argue another slow moving boat ride is not what is needed, although family friendly is a good thing.

But Tangled needed to happen yesterday and I hope they announce this for WDW soon.

Prince-1

That was my thought. It’s like a certain lose-lose for Disney— either they cut all reference to MJ and get accused of catering to the woke (?) mob and ruining childhood nostalgia or they include him and signal to parents and children everywhere that they are willing to overlook his fairly well established “issues” because his music was good.

Optimistically hoping for a Tangled ride in Germany at some point, especially since they love clones and already built one in Tokyo. The movie has good music and lovable characters, but also Epcot needs something to break up the attraction drought between France and Norway and (most importantly) a popular ride would hopefully make Disney keep the entire world showcase open until park close. (I’ve Got a Dream)

You may want to know what woke means because you didn't use it right unless you are really good with the MJ allegations.

Last edited:

Moth

You sound like you're just making stuff up at this point.

Eh. I think he's on the money here. I heard murmurs of stuff like Figment (duhhh), Inside Out (duhhh), Incredibles and Frozen for awhile,

Weather slipped into the same category as the Door Coaster, and I think Martin said something about Tangled in Germany awhile back? Coco was also originally penned for Frontierland until McQueen swerved into it's lane.

EO and Island are the only two curveballs and the sci-fi trio (WiR, Wall-E, BH6) either have projects that have proven successful in other parts (BH6), a reskin for a ride that needs it (WiR), and a cult classic film with no presence whatsoever in any Disney park (WALL-E).

Shocked Elio isn't apart of Tomorrowland talks, unless internally they know it won't be worth to develop plans for it.

nickys

Premium Member
Tokyo is the trial run for the American coasts.

Oh and the OG Space Mountain is coming back to DLP. They're getting a Speederbike coaster I believe in a Tomorrowland mini-land for Star Wars + Star Tours.

You sound like you're just making stuff up at this point.

It’s been said by others that HyperSpace Mountain is reverting to the OG ride.

And the mini Star Wars land isn’t a new rumour either.

I wouldn’t say he’s making the DLP stuff up.

Disstevefan1

Eh. I think he's on the money here. I heard murmurs of stuff like Figment (duhhh), Inside Out (duhhh), Incredibles and Frozen for awhile,

Weather slipped into the same category as the Door Coaster, and I think Martin said something about Tangled in Germany awhile back? Coco was also originally penned for Frontierland until McQueen swerved into it's lane.

EO and Island are the only two curveballs and the sci-fi trio (WiR, Wall-E, BH6) either have projects that have proven successful in other parts (BH6), a reskin for a ride that needs it (WiR), and a cult classic film with no presence whatsoever in any Disney park (WALL-E).

Shocked Elio isn't apart of Tomorrowland talks, unless internally they know it won't be worth to develop plans for it.
Well at least the rumor mill within Disney operates well with no downtime. 😉

Sneaky

These ones are pretty easy in my mind to figure out where these could go. I’m too nervous to fully say figment, been burned before.

I still am SHOCKED about EO and Island being brought up, but we’ll have to wait and see. I do think not EVERYTHING here is gonna happen. And I do remember the dlp rumors now. Disney seems to have alot planned for parks. Wether they happen is a separate story.

nickys

Premium Member
These ones are pretty easy in my mind to figure out where these could go. I’m too nervous to fully say figment, been burned before.

I still am SHOCKED about EO and Island being brought up, but we’ll have to wait and see. I do think not EVERYTHING here is gonna happen. And I do remember the dlp rumors now. Disney seems to have alot planned for parks.
So you’ve gone from “making things up” to “everything seems plausible, bar a couple”. 😁

Sneaky

So you’ve gone from “making things up” to “everything seems plausible, bar a couple”. 😁
eh not everything. Some stuff I do feel confident about. Others I just am not sure. My feeling is it’s another case of people trying to get their project greenlit, and stuff will be weeded out. Especially that Weather pavilion idea. Dunno what that would even be like. But I do have a feeling for some of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom