News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Eh. I think he's on the money here. I heard murmurs of stuff like Figment (duhhh), Inside Out (duhhh), Incredibles and Frozen for awhile,

Weather slipped into the same category as the Door Coaster, and I think Martin said something about Tangled in Germany awhile back? Coco was also originally penned for Frontierland until McQueen swerved into it's lane.

EO and Island are the only two curveballs and the sci-fi trio (WiR, Wall-E, BH6) either have projects that have proven successful in other parts (BH6), a reskin for a ride that needs it (WiR), and a cult classic film with no presence whatsoever in any Disney park (WALL-E).

Shocked Elio isn't apart of Tomorrowland talks, unless internally they know it won't be worth to develop plans for it.
Maybe, I just meant it in general with all the rumours, half of these projects never end up happening, I'm getting flashbacks of Lion King at DAK and Moana and MK talks.

Moth

Maybe, I just meant it in general with all the rumours, half of these projects never end up happening, I'm getting flashbacks of Lion King at DAK and Moana and MK talks.
iirc those two are still happening but as you saw with Lion King at DLP concept work for that to make it based off the animated version isn't done yet for the public and Moana is likely going to be based off the sequel.

Adventureland is gonna be ROCKING in a few years har har har

Sneaky

iirc those two are still happening but as you saw with Lion King at DLP concept work for that to make it based off the animated version isn't done yet for the public and Moana is likely going to be based off the sequel.

Adventureland is gonna be ROCKING in a few years har har har
still though, with all the rumors pouring out of stuff of “new everything”, I can’t help but get Disney decade flashbacks.

doctornick

Let’s get the new Tangled ride into World Showcase. IP integration there will continue regardless. So let’s get a great ride in Germany.

And honestly WS needs more rides and that basically the "dead zone" where they need more stuff to do around the loop. I would definitely target Germany or Italy as the best location for a WS ride if you want to invest money in Epcot in the short term.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
by the way when has this thread ever been about door coaster lol
Two things will happen, if the location is confirmed AC people will be really excited and happy for what comes next. If it's confirmed muppets this threat\d will be nothing but constant complaints about everything about the ride up until it opens. What's been happening is that no one seems to be excited cause they're worried for the future of muppets and there's no other news about Monsters so it's just turned into what topic is brought up until some mod comes in and tells us to talk about Monsters again although it's been a while since that last happened.

Last edited:

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
@Henry Mystic the Bringer of Hope, which has forsaken these lands.

83804cc025e78638594718a10a789ebc466d7660.gifv

Bocabear

And honestly WS needs more rides and that basically the "dead zone" where they need more stuff to do around the loop. I would definitely target Germany or Italy as the best location for a WS ride if you want to invest money in Epcot in the short term.
There are lots of spaces that could use an attraction for sure.... Japan, Italy, Germany, UK, Canada ( i know they have the film but maybe something better....)and while they are at it, China could use a good one too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom