News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Moth

Inside Out, The Incredibles, Mysterious Island, Frozen, Figment, Captain EO, and Tangled all have unannounced projects being worked on ATM. A Weather pavilion that I have no idea how far along it got in the development process some time ago as well.
Captain EO being here raises questions. Are they planning to use Magic Eye for another showing of it when the MJ documentary film comes out? Is it an all new project?

I can draw connections on what the others mean, but Mysterious Island and EO are the biggest enigmas here.

TheDisneyParksfanC8

Captain EO being here raises questions. Are they planning to use Magic Eye for another showing of it when the MJ documentary film comes out? Is it an all new project?

I can draw connections on what the others mean, but Mysterious Island and EO are the biggest enigmas here.
Someone earlier on the thread suggested maybe they are planning on reviving the IP for a Mission Space replacement.

celluloid

Someone earlier on the thread suggested maybe they are planning on reviving the IP for a Mission Space replacement.
Kind of cool but odd on many levels. And as much as I think MS time has come, it does not net a other in house.

A space adventure with music soundtrack while the day is saved with nostalgiac throwback...right next to the space adventure with a focus on music scoring you saving the day with nostalgic throwback.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom