News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

UNCgolf

Inside Out, The Incredibles, Mysterious Island, Frozen, Figment, Captain EO, and Tangled all have unannounced projects being worked on ATM. A Weather pavilion that I have no idea how far along it got in the development process some time ago as well.

If only a new Frozen project meant they would dump Frozen Ever After... but I know we'll never get that lucky.

Disstevefan1

Inside Out, The Incredibles, Mysterious Island, Frozen, Figment, Captain EO, and Tangled all have unannounced projects being worked on ATM. A Weather pavilion that I have no idea how far along it got in the development process some time ago as well.

Sincere question. What does Disney parks and resorts define “being worked on ATM” as?

If it’s being worked on ATM, does it mean it will happen or it may or may not happen?

TheDisneyParksfanC8

Inside Out would appear to go to Epcot IMO while Incredible seems like an ideal fit at DHS. On that latter, If Monsters goes to Animation Courtyard, then maybe Incredibles goes where Muppets is now. The Ballon testing mentioned earlier on the thread makes me think Muppets is own borrowed time anyways.

UNCgolf

Real talk, what do people think will happen if they got rid of Frozen Ever After for a new Frozen E-Ticket somewhere else? Do people think we'll magically get Malestrom back or something?

I just really dislike Frozen Ever After. I think it's a bad ride, even if you ignore it being in the wrong place. It would probably be a bottom 3 ride no matter which of the four parks it was in (at least if you throw out spinners etc.). They could build something much better there; it's just helped by the fact EPCOT has Nemo and Imagination, which are even worse.

Plus, it would be nice if it was the Norway pavilion again instead of leaning heavily towards Arendelle.

It's certainly not the only ride I'd like to see shuttered and replaced for quality reasons.

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

So a Disney sit-down restaurant's gross profits are 50%.

Lightning Lane revenue is something like 96% profit. (~$750MM in annual revenue on $25MM to run the program)
so close all the restaurants even though guests want to eat and fire all the entertainment even though guests want to be entertained.

And it’s all good cause Disney is charging for something they shouldn’t even be charging for.

Ayla

That’s not what grows 3 sizes when Bob shutters attractions.
Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

ednamodedarling

Predictions: Inside Out(Wonders of life), Frozen (expansion to norway pavillion), Incredibles (RNRC), Figment (Refurb), Tangled (Germany Pavillion or Replacing the speedway footpritnt in MK). Captain EO (Mission Space replacement?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom