News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Where is Avatar supposed to be going there?
DCA, no specific location just like monsters but It was said at IAAPA I think from an imagineer who said that it was going to DCA and then Disney came out with a statement about how that wasn't confirmed although in the end it is going to DCA.
This article explains it all.

Sneaky

Same could be said for Muppets like they did with the rivers of America.
Yeah I think Disney hasn’t decided, as crazy as that sounds. Maybe it’s leaning towards ac, but i think we haven’t gotten a green light yet.

Keep in mind I have no insider info or status, so they could announce muppets closure today and I could eat my words.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
As the owner of this site mentioned, if it was going into Animation Courtyard they would have already announced its location.
Not o go to against Steve, but I am still holding out this is going in AC. I actually think the opposite, if this was going in Muppets, they would have announced that and its impending closer so people can experience it one last time. In AC, there isn't really much that will be missed there.

LSLS

I genuinely believe they do not know yet. I think the point is valid if it was going in AC they would have announced by now. I also think it's been long enough since the Muppets anniversary/announcing of RoA that they would announce Muppets by now if that was the spot and try to get trips booked on nostalgia. When Josh mentioned already started, was he just referring to Villains land? I can't remember if he said all projects or was just talking MK, and I don't feel like going back and looking right now.

Gusey

If it did see the closure of Launch Bay, the only announcements they'd need to do at first it announce either the closure of movement of the character meet and greets. That could literally be a month before construction. We are probably not going to get a Blog Post saying "Remember Monsters Inc Land, it's going... Tune in for more updates". Remember, we still haven't had a Dinoland closure announcement yet, and that's set to begin closing in the next few months. Construction for Monsters isn't set to start until 2025, I think we're just going to have to wait until then unfortunately

ToTBellHop

If it did see the closure of Launch Bay, the only announcements they'd need to do at first it announce either the closure of movement of the character meet and greets. That could literally be a month before construction. We are probably not going to get a Blog Post saying "Remember Monsters Inc Land, it's going... Tune in for more updates". Remember, we still haven't had a Dinoland closure announcement yet, and that's set to begin closing in the next few months. Construction for Monsters isn't set to start until 2025, I think we're just going to have to wait until then unfortunately
Wait for news? Here?
1727968280913.gif

jannerUK

Nice to see a new Disney World Pin dedicated to Muppets 3D. Seems the UK store aint stocking it anymore - they missed out the last two pins in this series. Sucks being in UK and collecting Pins!
Looks a really nice one though for the Muppets 3D cinema attraction.

Sneaky

We're less than 2 months removed from them confirming 7 new rides in WDW...
yes, and I am still estatic for them. I do mean the fact that there is no real rumors about the rides themselves at all. Just “they are happening”. Mainly for tropical americas. I don’t expect much right now, but I’m surprised we haven’t gotten much of a “oh this could possibly have a lot of screens”, “this will have animatronics” or other minor details about plot or the ride insider usally pick up. Correct me if I’m wrong, are we still unsure what ride system encanto will use from this forum?

Still hyped though. We are spoiled as wdw fans opposed to other resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom