News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Rob562

There was a coaster themed to Scooby-Doo doo at Kings Island that had the elevated lift..

And it looks like it's that same tech..
Monsters-Inc.-Land_Full_57208.jpg

It will be Vekoma's family inverted coaster, like Dragonflier at Dollywood, but with an elevator lift that I don't think exists yet for a full-size coaster.

It's a surprisingly fun ride.

-Rob

Surferboy567

It will be Vekoma's family inverted coaster, like Dragonflier at Dollywood, but with an elevator lift that I don't think exists yet for a full-size coaster.

-Rob

Wow, that’s what an elevator lift looks like. That’s gonna be a sight to see inside the show building and with all the theming. Gonna have to also be a pretty tall show building.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

-Rob

The Dragonflier is only one minute in duration, while this one is supposed to be more from what I am hearing around here...

Tha Realest

Absolutely. The issue with AC is it would cost more because they’d need to build more and build offices elsewhere…and still have an empty Muppet Courtyard area.
I think one of the other factors was that Monster Inc land can drop easily onto the MV/Star Tours footprint, whereas the AC area can be built out in a much more meaningful way for a more aggressive future expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom