News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

seabreezept813

I feel like the “It can’t go to AC because they’re upgrading the Little Mermaid” theater stuff ignores they recently did the same thing to MV?

GMR had a new sponsor and voice over and investment before they decided to trash it 😭

Indy_UK

what I would like to happen.

• Monsters Inc land goes in Muppets courtyard. Maybe have to build into parking. Has a quick service which can get a re-theme.
  • Muppets 3D goes into the imagination pavilion and gets a muppets ride replacing Figment.
  • Figment and Inside out goes into Wonders of Life pavilion.
  • If Disney were to get Marvel theme park rights for WDW, They could then use Animation Courtyard and maybe sunset boulevard to be a huge Marvel land. ToT and RnR potential re-themes.

Earlie the Pearlie

what I would like to happen.

• Monsters Inc land goes in Muppets courtyard. Maybe have to build into parking. Has a quick service which can get a re-theme.
  • Muppets 3D goes into the imagination pavilion and gets a muppets ride replacing Figment.
  • Figment and Inside out goes into Wonders of Life pavilion.
  • If Disney were to get Marvel theme park rights for WDW, They could then use Animation Courtyard and maybe sunset boulevard to be a huge Marvel land. ToT and RnR potential re-themes.
You lost me at Muppets Courtyard, then had me at Muppets 3D in Imagination, then lost me at replacing Figment, then had me at Inside Out in WoL, then lost me at ToT retheme.

ToTBellHop

You lost me at Muppets Courtyard, then had me at Muppets 3D in Imagination, then lost me at replacing Figment, then had me at Inside Out in WoL, then lost me at ToT retheme.
It just kept getting worse. But that all won’t happen so no worries there. This project got approved because they didn’t want to drop another $1 billion on DHS yet so they won’t spend that much anyway on musical chairs and rethemes.

Not really sure why anyone thinks they will move a 30+ year old 3D movie. If it closes, it’s gone.

Where are the demands to move ITTBaB to The Land replacing Awesome Planet?

Phicinfan

It just kept getting worse. But that all won’t happen so no worries there. This project got approved because they didn’t want to drop another $1 billion on DHS yet so they won’t spend that much anyway on musical chairs and rethemes.

Not really sure why anyone thinks they will move a 30+ year old 3D movie. If it closes, it’s gone.
Have to agree here, no way it is worth moving. Best hope is they just create some kind of show with Muppets in it. Which may also be a stretch.
Where are the demands to move ITTBaB to The Land replacing Awesome Planet?
Who really liked it? I did it once to check the box but that is it.

ToTBellHop

I'd say they removed Kite Tails as opposed to replacing it.

Sad too.... I thought it was a really cute show and enjoyed it a lot from the regular seats when I first saw it. Then I came back with the family and watched the inferior FP+ view. Horribly managed crowd flow and I'm not surprised it left quickly.
I could not stop laughing during Kite Fails.

I wonder if Baloo ever got out of that tree…

Purduevian

It would be more than a minute.
Still sad I can't seem to find a good top down view of the ride model. I went to trace the ride path and got stopped here:
1725546785654.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If MV3D were ever to be replaced, it should be with Star Wars so as to connect GE with Star Tours. Putting Monstropolis there doesn't make sense. Not that thematic purity has been a top concern, but an animated world would be wildly out of place going there instead of, you know, Animation Courtyard.

wannabeBelle

If MV3D were ever to be replaced, it should be with Star Wars so as to connect GE with Star Tours. Putting Monstropolis there doesn't make sense. Not that thematic purity has been a top concern, but an animated world would be wildly out of place going there instead of, you know, Animation Courtyard.
Don't go bringing logic into this one!!! Marie

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom