News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Thanks phoenicians

Could they be waiting for D23 brazil?
This has been my guess for about a week or so now. I doubt they announce anything new at D23 Brazil given how much they just revealed at this D23. I think they announce more details for some of the things they just revealed to at least make the presentation something different besides rehashing what happened at the D23 3 months prior

doctornick

This isn’t relevant to our discussion but they did it again random bad news drop. I don’t really care about the trolley but it was nice.

I can’t help but feel Muppets could be done in the exact same way.

Can they add the trolly to DHS? Certainly has the space for the storage barn. I have actually wondered why they never added it to DHS running down Hollywood and Sunset.

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
Yeah but construction on Monsters Inc. Isn't supposed to start until next year. So why would removing it from extended evening hours now make any difference to their decision of closing it next year? Honestly, I think the truth is that Disney themselves doesn't know where this is going.
I HAVE IT!

The majority of MV3D evening hours attendees are Cast Members working out of the Animation Building. With them moving, it no longer makes sense to keep the attraction open late.

Surferboy567

This has been my guess for about a week or so now. I doubt they announce anything new at D23 Brazil given how much they just revealed at this D23. I think they announce more details for some of the things they just revealed to at least make the presentation something different besides rehashing what happened at the D23 3 months prior
I doubt they wait to announce it. I think it’s coming fairly soon. Pure gut reaction.

They also aren’t going to stand on stage and announce it just to be boo’ed. I’m excited for monsters but no doubt in a room of die hard Disney fans that’s the exact reaction they would get.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I HAVE IT!

The majority of MV3D evening hours attendees are Cast Members working out of the Animation Building. With them moving, it no longer makes sense to keep the attraction open late.
Sounds logical.

….or maybe they have recruited the CMs from MV3D to help move boxes and furniture out of the Animation Building at night. I bet sweetums could carry a few desks at a time by himself.

Surferboy567

So…with recent news how are we feeling about Muppet’s chances?

After D23 40/60 AC
Last Week I was 45/55 AC
Now I regret to say I’m 50/50.

TrainsOfDisney

There are serious issues that need to be addressed.

In 2023, ROTR averaged just under 109 minutes of downtime per day. You read that right - 1 hour and 49 minutes. Per day. And that's the best it'd done in years.
Is it the same issues on both coasts? That’s crazy - and that’s the average!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom