News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

celluloid

They did state construction will start in 2025 for both Monsters inc and Cars… anything can happen to cause delays… but at this moment I am thinking they are planning to have something new every year….the lounges, night parade, and Test Track 3.0 in 25…. Mando and Grogo mission on smuggler as well as new Zootopia show in 26….Tropical Americas in 27…..I am guessing Monster Inc in 28 and Cars Land in 29…. I feel even though it was said everything would be completed in 5 years.., Villains land is really thought of more as a 2030 project at this stage… I believe it will happen at some point, but Villains is the area I am least confident it will makes it’s time frame…,I don’t think they have any type of attractions nailed down yet for that area… The concept art showed 2 areas with coasters… I don’t see Disney building 2 new coasters in a single new land… but time will tell
When was the last.time Disney opened a land less than four years after commencement?
Cars will be 2028 to 2029. And that is likely generous.

The point still stands.it is far.too funny to call Villians land an "answer" to Monsters: Dark Universe. When there is a decade or more separation and other things on the horizon.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I submit that they build cubicles in Wonders of Life and move them all there. It’s clearly never going to be a guest area again and they’ll still be able to have lunch at Connections and ride the SkyLiner over to DHS. Win-win-win

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom