News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sneaky

2028 D23... Would be a perfect time to announce what's going to replace MV3D and HOP... Hm.
Hopefully I get to visit muppets one more time before it eventually goes. Funny story, i went this year, and unconsciously decided to take procures of everything inside mv3d and all the muppet stuff in pizzerizzo. No real reason lol.
Also I got a show where I was able to see the full preshow, a full house, and all the effects working!
Also a cute thing that happened, when sweetums asked where bean was, a bunch of small kids in the audience, NOT the recording, were yelling at him where he was. It was magical

BasiltheBatLord

Call me cautious but I’m not going to read too much into this. An office moving could be for many reasons not related to D23. I think we’re still pretty in the dark on this.

If this was 100% not going in Muppets I feel like they would have clarified by now as it’s hitting in some mainstream media. I personally think it’s most likely that either it is going in Muppets and an announcement is coming soon-ish (this is what several of our insiders have indicated) OR they really are undecided still.

ToTBellHop

Also with it going into AC … does anyone have info on if that means we still get Harry Hausens? Or is the restaurant not possible.
I imagine they could boot Disney Jr. and turn that into a restaurant using Brown Derby’s kitchen but I’m not 100%. It used to be a restaurant, right? I want to say they shared their freezer space.

Erdago

who remembers pizza planet? Late 2000’s- early-mid 2010’s wdw gang!
I remember it existing, thought I never actually went there. Incidentally, I’ve never been to PizzeRizzo. Maybe it’s just the New Yorker in me being too much into NYC Pizza to bother with it.

Last edited:

Sneaky

I’m glad I’ll get to have an “appreciating it knowing it won’t be around forever” visit to muppetvision. I never got one for og bears, and I will forever be sad about it.

dreamfinding

Mmmm…rat pizza…
Live look in the PizzeRizzo kitchen
IMG_8230.jpeg

Sneaky

I remember it existing, thought I never actually went there. Incidentally, I’ve never been to PizzeRizzo. Maybe it’s just the New Yorker in me being too disappointed in NYC Pizza to bother with it.
It was cool as a kid. Aah, that time period of wdw. Potc mist screens, big blue hats, Star Wars weekends, and the electric umbrella baby!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom