Money or Disney?

Money or Disney!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Gosh, I seriously have a lot of fans here, fans demanding more Jimmy Thick!

Ask and you shall receive.

Ok, say you went down to your local Burger King for a Whopper, when all of a sudden you felt a great urge to go to the bathroom. Now after doing your due diligence, you happen to stumble upon a bottle. Now rubbing this bottle, a genie pops out and instead of giving you 3 wishes, you get the option to choose between not having to worry about money ever again in your life, or you will be able to go to any Disney property whenever you wanted for free.

But the catch is, if you choose the money option, you can NEVER have anything to do with Disney, it will just not exist for you ever again.

Money or Disney? Just how much of a fan are YOU.

Phonedave

Money

There is more to life than Disney.

While I would assuredly miss it, there is so much I could do in life without having to worry about money.

-dave

BigRedDad

Very easy...money. I could live without Disney. Also, with all the money I could ever need, I could easily build a better Disney. The one from the 70s and early 80s. Not the political correct, crappy service version now.

heartodisney

Even though my job has cut hours, I still do get the bills payed and dinner on the table...but I DO NOT get to see WDW enough, so I NEED A DISNEY FIX!

Matt and Kelly

Had to go with the money. As much as love Disney, I could deal with not going. Having enough money for the rest of my life to support my family more than makes up for not being able to go back to Disney.

Besides, we would still be able to take some great vacations elsewhere...maybe visit a few of the places in the World Showcase instead of touring them at Epcot!

rsoxguy

Would the genie allow the third option of never having to read another Jimmy Thick thread? If not, then I'd take the financial security.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Would the genie allow the third option of never having to read another Jimmy Thick thread?

Funny, no one is forcing you to click or read, let alone post in my threads. Can't help yourself? A true Jimmy fan.:kiss:

I would choose Disney, I'm financially secure for this life and the next and I so look forward to the time I spend with my family there.

For now.

rsoxguy

We only hurt the ones we love Jimmy. You're like a mosquito bite that must be scratched. I will continue to click, read, and complain.

wdwwdeagle

Money......

.....Egypt, Italy, Australia/New Zealand, London, Dublin, Switzerland, Spain, Alaska, Hawaii, condo at the beach, college fund, apartment in NYC....

....oh, did I say all that out loud?

Laura

Premium Member
I chose Disney. If I had free access to Disney, I also wouldn't ever have to worry about money again. :lol:

heartodisney

I chose Disney. If I had free access to Disney, I also wouldn't ever have to worry about money again. :lol:
picture.php
OOOOOHHHH...FREE pass to all the parks over the planet..that what I'm talking about! :ROFLOL:

djpoore94

I had to chose money. With DH out of work and no prospects on the horizon, I would have to think about keeping ourselves a float with bills etc!

SirGoofy

God Lord, MONEY!

Financial security is so hard to come by these days that I'd sacrifice Disney in a heart beat for my family

swrtrr

Would the genie allow the third option of never having to read another Jimmy Thick thread? If not, then I'd take the financial security.

Have to agree with you here. Now he seems to think he owns the forum and these are his threads. What a sad, lonely, attention starved guy jimmy must be. Even with all this, not a fan of his and never will be, regardless of how much or how hard he begs.

sweetpee_1993

Money. As much as I love Disney it's not a hard sacrifice when I think of financial security for my family, my kids' futures, taking care of my Gramma, having in-home care for my hubby's grandmother rather than have her living in a facility, etc. It's a total no-brainer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom