Mom! Phineas and Ferb Merchandise is Now Available at WDW!!!

NMBC1993

Original Poster
Hey everyone,
I was walking through Magic Kingdom last night and noticed a small display over at the Emporium. It appears that after three seasons, Phineas and Ferb merchandise is finally available at WDW. So far they just had the basics, a few action figures, some kids t-s and some of the plushies. The funny thing was a large amount of people were crowded around the display grabbing whatever they could off the shelves. They received a shipment of 60 Perry 9' plush toys that sold out that day in both locations in the Magic Kingdom and guests were asking CMs when they were getting more in. If this keeps up, we might be seeing more merchandise come to the parks along with that rumored 4D attraction. I was wearing my new Doofenshmirtz shirt around the parks and was stopped at least 15 times by guests asking where I bought my shirt, the funny thing was it was mostly adults who complained there wasn't any merchandise adults could wear. I'm glad Disney is finally listening the the fans:sohappy:

NMBC1993

Original Poster
Neat! Any pics?

I'm sorry, I completely forgot to grab some pics, it was so crowded in that store that I was being pushed in all directions. As of right now, it's mostly just the same merchandise they sell on the Disney Store site.

funkycold

yep, P&F merch has been out for a few weeks now, and it definitely flies off the shelves. There's tee shirts, a big Perry plush that I'm guessing makes the chatter noise bc it has a button to make sound (haven't actually gone in to listen though) and smaller plushes of P & F. I can't remember if there's anything else yet.

oh also, this merch is available at Studios at the cart in Animation Courtyard, forgot to mention that :)

NMBC1993

Original Poster
I want to say they do make noise, I can't say for sure though. I was at Emporium when I found out they had some in Tomorrowland thanks to a fellow fan standing in line and by the time I got there someone had already bought the last one:cry:

wdwmomof3

Do the Perry dolls make the Perry chatter noise? We crack up every time we hear it - laugh even harder at our attempts to recreate it!

Oh my... if they do I am sure my DD will want one. She is 12 and loves him. :ROFLOL: we bought one at the Disney Store not to long ago, but it doesn't make the noise.

KYMouseFan

I got my adult Perry T-shirt this weekend at our local Disney store!!!! Finally. :sohappy: Now I just need a hat and I am all set for my trip in about 6 weeks. I will wear my T-shirt and hat in the park.

I also have a small Perry and a larger Agent P. As said above, the larger Perry in the Disney store does make noise.

Does any know if they have any P&F, Perry/Agent P, Dr. D T-shirt art available at DTD where you make your own T-Shirts?

NMBC1993

Original Poster
Does any know if they have any P&F, Perry/Agent P, Dr. D T-shirt art available at DTD where you make your own T-Shirts?

So far there isn't any images available at the t-shirt shop, this batch of merchandise is the first to surface at WDW. Speaking of which I made a quick trip up to MK this morning and finally managed to get my hands on a Perry plush:sohappy: The Emporium was all out by the time I got there but Merchants of Venus had a few left. The Perry plush that is sold in the parks is indeed the one that talks, I had to squeeze his paw the second I bought him:D Here is a pic I took of all the merchandise I bought today

picture.php

I'm so glad there is finally merchandise in the parks and since it seems to be quite popular, I hope we can expect to see more in the future!

NMBC1993

Original Poster
All of the merch pictured has been sold in the Disney store for 6+ months now.

This is true, but the merchandise has never been seen in the parks before until now. Sure it's nothing new but it's a step in the right direction to bring Phineas and Ferb to the parks. Even though the merchandise has been out in the Disney Stores for awhile, it has been flying off the shelves at the Magic Kingdom all week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom