Mobile stages coming to Star Wars - A Galaxy Far, Far, Away

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
20170628_201713.jpg
20170610_190521.jpg
It was nice while it lasted....(first pic taken yesterday, second pic taken earlier this month)

rocketraccoon

Coming at you live! I told myself two weeks ago that I don't need to take a good photo of the theater because the stage is gone for a while. Welp
20170630_115647.jpg

Question about this. I would like to take a picture of the theater without the stupid stage in front of it in early October. I was wondering if the show will be using the mobile stage then, or if the show will even be going on at all. Looking at the calendar, it is not listed yet, but I don't know how far out they list the times for this one. The times only go out to 9/19/17 at the moment. It would be ideal if the show is not going on at all so I can get my pic when the sunlight hits the theater the way I like it. I don't like the lighting in the evening.
From what I know, the stages will be put into place before the park opens, then removed from the park at approx. 7pm

AshaNeOmah

What's the date for a new show that's actually worthwhile?

It's simple, three versions of the same show. Two heroes (Anakin/Padme, Luke/Leia, Poe/Rey) can be played by the same people for every show. They're on the run from the baddies (CIS, Empire, FO) because they've stolen something important (Coruscant Attack Plans, Death Star Plans, Starkiller Base Plans). Hi-jinks ensues, with the renegade bad guy showing up mid-show (Jango, Boba, Phasma), same actor, and the final bad guy showing up at the end (Maul, Vader, Kylo). Add in some troopers, lasers, and fire bursts. Maybe an ARC fighter or X-Wing 'flyover'. End with the good guys escaping.

I don't even need a check. Just a job in Imagineering. I'm even qualified to work there.

Last edited:

GlacierGlacier

How do they roll them out? I'm assuming they're a similar size to traditional disney floats, but they're nowhere near as entertaining. Any of the paths to the backstage of the park that I can think of would just choke those already thin paths.

tissandtully

How do they roll them out? I'm assuming they're a similar size to traditional disney floats, but they're nowhere near as entertaining. Any of the paths to the backstage of the park that I can think of would just choke those already thin paths.
I'm assuming they will be rolled out during the Stormtrooper marches?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom