• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mobile stages coming to Star Wars - A Galaxy Far, Far, Away

Kman101

Advertisement
Or have a decent show to put on?

I suppose it's not High School Musical at least.
Exactly. It's just a fashion show. Put on a real show and then maybe I can understand the effort to have a stage there.

I guess I'd take a costume fashion show over a Disney Channel Mixed Hits DJ Dance Party.

But ew. High School Musical.

Jones14

What I don’t understand is why the March of the First Order isn’t ambushed by a group of Resistance fighters on the stage (with the screens set to look like a small base) with the use of low level pyro and the stage’s infrastructure in a small scale battle of sorts. It could end in a stalemate, with the Resistance running off towards the Launch Bay, pursued by Phasma, as a Tie Fighter ‘blows up’ the stage.

There, it took me five minutes to come up with a short show that provides action, a compelling but simple storyline, is a unique Star Wars offering, and all while using existing infrastructure.

HauntedPirate

Premium Member
What I don’t understand is why the March of the First Order isn’t ambushed by a group of Resistance fighters on the stage (with the screens set to look like a small base) with the use of low level pyro and the stage’s infrastructure in a small scale battle of sorts. It could end in a stalemate, with the Resistance running off towards the Launch Bay, pursued by Phasma, as a Tie Fighter ‘blows up’ the stage.

There, it took me five minutes to come up with a short show that provides action, a compelling but simple storyline, is a unique Star Wars offering, and all while using existing infrastructure.
Wait... A storyline? Something that would cost slightly more money than a simple stage? That's just crazy talk.

Top Bottom