MNSSHP- Costume and Attending Date?

RatherBinDisney

In 40 days we are going back to the world!! :sohappy:

Just wondering who is attending the Holloween Party on October 1st or anyday actually and what your costume will be??

My wife, her sister and I are going as Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Shego!! :lol:

This should be an unforgetable night................

wdwbidelsi

We will going to MNSSHP on 15th September, looking for some costume help guys!! My 12 and 15 year olds want to dress up (tinkerbell and Alice) but they want to buy the costume when we get there (the ones we get here don't look the part apparently!!):veryconfu. Does anyone know of where in Disney sells costumes for their age? I have contacted Disney direct (via email) but the response wasn't much help, though you guys would fare better :lol:

Upvote 0

princess_dboo

Attending my 2nd MNSSHP on October the 6th of this year. If I can get the money, I want to be Minnie Mouse from the costumes sold at Disneystore.com If not I also thought of being a fairy like a pixie or something. I want something creative, but I'm just not sure yet. I guess I'll decide in September when the time gets near!

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Last year when I attended in September, my family and I dressed up as Crocodile Hunters. I had shirts made with the logo on the breast pocket and on the back had written "Dawgs Rule, Gators Drool". (We are UGA fans and this was a shot at UF - LOL). We were able to wear shorts (since Steve Irwin always did), boots and had bush hats. And my sister carried around a 4 foot plush crododile that she purchased from the Austrailia Zoo. It was great fun and we had lot's of compliments/comments.

A few people thought we were jungle cruise skippers (they must have missed the logos - LOL), so we may do that this September 22nd!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Yoda!!! The family looks awesome all decked out in their pirate costumes!!! We will be there on 9/25 too!!! DS is going to Pirates League that night to be tranformed into a pirate!!! He is so excited for that!! Me well, I'm not one for dressing up, so I will just be wearing my Minnie Ears!!!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yoda!!! The family looks awesome all decked out in their pirate costumes!!! We will be there on 9/25 too!!! DS is going to Pirates League that night to be tranformed into a pirate!!! He is so excited for that!! Me well, I'm not one for dressing up, so I will just be wearing my Minnie Ears!!!
Stop me and say hi if you seem me. We usually park in front of Casey's for the first parade and the fireworks.

Upvote 0

donkey65

help with costume

anyone know if the disney parks do pooh ears and piglet ears? we are dressing up as pooh and piglet for the halloween party night but can't find any ears any ideas?
many thanks for any information :shrug:

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

i'm going to the sept 18th party. the bf doesn't want to dress up and i don't want to have to carry around a costume. maybe we will just wear some mickey ears and be mousekeeters?! looking forward to attending the party for the first time!

We'll be at the Sept. 18th party as well. My 6 year old DD wants to be Ariel (but that could change, lol) and as of now my 4 year old son is being tempermental and is saying he doesn't want to dress up. :( I'll probably wear my Halloween shirt from last year's MNSSHP, and DH might dress up as a pirate. Pretty boring! :lol:

Upvote 0

SeaBreeze

J
My wife, her sister and I are going as Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Shego!! :lol:

I dressed up as Kim Possible last year and had a total blast with it! Make sure you bring Rufus :D

L I had shirts made with the logo on the breast pocket and on the back had written "Dawgs Rule, Gators Drool". (We are UGA fans and this was a shot at UF - LOL). !

:fork: I'm going to forgive this because you also mentioned the Australia Zoo, which is totally awesome. grumble grumble everyone hates us grumble grumble

Upvote 0

ali_cat_3

We will going to MNSSHP on 15th September, looking for some costume help guys!! My 12 and 15 year olds want to dress up (tinkerbell and Alice) but they want to buy the costume when we get there (the ones we get here don't look the part apparently!!):veryconfu. Does anyone know of where in Disney sells costumes for their age? I have contacted Disney direct (via email) but the response wasn't much help, though you guys would fare better :lol:

i had no luck finding costume sales for bigger kids near the park, but if you buy ahead of time they can customize or alter if needed.

try buycostumes.com they are my fave for costumes of all sizes.

Tinker Bell Deluxe Tween/Teen Costume
Do you still believe in the powerful magic of pixie dust?
In stock, ready to ship!
star30.gif
Retail Value: $49.99
Our Price: $39.99

they have several alice costumes too but some of them border on skimpy.

Good luck and have fun :)

Ali

Upvote 0

Kristia

We will be there Oct 8th. Our costumes will be shorts and Halloween t-shirts. Comfy and easy. :lol: And yes kinda borring. :lookaroun:lol: Oh well.

We will be there on the 8th too and that is probably what we will be wearing as well! It will probably be hot, so I don't want to wear a hot costume and try to go on rides and stuff.

Upvote 0

tink68

We will be there on the 8th too and that is probably what we will be wearing as well! It will probably be hot, so I don't want to wear a hot costume and try to go on rides and stuff.

Exactly! Plus when we went to it last year it rained on us a few times so we were in and out of our ponchos. I just like the Halloween t-shirts and maybe some ears. My daughter and I wear pink and red matching polka dot backpacks so if you see us say hi. Have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

elisatonks

I'm going 9/15 dressed as Belle in her town dress (so proud of myself, i actually made it myself.)

DH is going as mickey mouse, my mom as medusa, my sister and her friend are going at the good and bad fairy. Dunno what my dad will be my mum was talking about making him into Hades, but he keeps taking about going as Captain Jack costume which he wore for my sisters b-day last year.

This is my 3rd MNSSHP and the first time i have dressed up. ( i will admit that the 1st time i went I finished work at DHS at 6.15pm and quickly changed and headed to the MK!!!)

Upvote 0

Kristia

Exactly! Plus when we went to it last year it rained on us a few times so we were in and out of our ponchos. I just like the Halloween t-shirts and maybe some ears. My daughter and I wear pink and red matching polka dot backpacks so if you see us say hi. Have fun. :wave:

We will have to look for you! My husband wants to get some pirate ears and I might have to get some ears of my own!:p

Upvote 0

Gucci65

I dressed up as Kim Possible last year and had a total blast with it! Make sure you bring Rufus :D

:fork: I'm going to forgive this because you also mentioned the Australia Zoo, which is totally awesome. grumble grumble everyone hates us grumble grumble

Yes, but it kinda of backfired on us didn't it? I'm not even willing to post the score of that game because it hurt so bad.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom