MNSSHP- Costume and Attending Date?

RatherBinDisney

In 40 days we are going back to the world!! :sohappy:

Just wondering who is attending the Holloween Party on October 1st or anyday actually and what your costume will be??

My wife, her sister and I are going as Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Shego!! :lol:

This should be an unforgetable night................

jjbuster2

After my last post in this thread I went to a few costume sites for ideas. I found the cutest ever Cheshire Cat for DD and once i showed her a picture she was sold. I think I'm going for Alice in Wonderland to couple with her...that won't be too bad...short sleeved dress, not too fluffy, no wings or capes to fool with...

DH is sticking to the not dressing up this year plan...I'm gonna make him wear my "This is my costume" T-shirt.

:p

Upvote 0

SeaBreeze

Yes, but it kinda of backfired on us didn't it? I'm not even willing to post the score of that game because it hurt so bad.:lol:

I'm pretty sure your costumes didn't backfire...the excessive celebration the year before may have though :lol: I would say next time to gang up on a mutual enemy (like the Vols) but I absolutely do not want the Vols getting any help from that karma :lookaroun

Upvote 0

coltow

We are going to the first party on 9/4. We are keeping it very plain and simple, we are all just wearing our Red Sox shirts. I was worried about the heat and the kids getting too hot in costumes.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

I'm pretty sure your costumes didn't backfire...the excessive celebration the year before may have though :lol: I would say next time to gang up on a mutual enemy (like the Vols) but I absolutely do not want the Vols getting any help from that karma :lookaroun

Now that is a good idea. Hmmmm, what to put on the back of my shirt.....how about "oh how I hate Rocky Top!"

Upvote 0

Lex87

I was perusing sites for adult costumes online but they are all pretty skimpy. I wanted to go as one of the princesses but I figured there might be a lot of princesses. Maybe the Mad Hatter ?? The new tim burton flick looks amazing so may be I could make my costume inspired by it .... well see.:king:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was perusing sites for adult costumes online but they are all pretty skimpy. I wanted to go as one of the princesses but I figured there might be a lot of princesses. Maybe the Mad Hatter ?? The new tim burton flick looks amazing so may be I could make my costume inspired by it .... well see.:king:
So far I have yet to see a new Mad Hatter costume. One might come out as Halloween gets a bit closer but for right now it looks like you would have to make one.

Here is the classic Disney one.

http://www.disneystore.com/adult-costumes-mad-hatter-costume-for-men/p/1250822/13812/

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

change of plans! i am now going in costume to the sept 18 party! :D after reading about all the people dressing up, i couldn't resist. i am modifying my minnie mouse costume to be comfortable for visiting the park and going on rides. i just got some yellow flats at walmart for only 4.50! woohoo!! i'm trying to figure out what the bf can dress up as. he probably won't want to go as mickey...so we will see what we can come up with for him. can't wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom