MLB 2013

BenSmith

Hey everyone! Im just gonna make my predictions for the 2013 season! Im a huge Red Sox fan BTW, born in Boston and a fan of Boston sports still!

AL east'
Red Sox
Orioles
Yankees
Blue Jays
Rays

Al Central
Tigers
White Sox
Indians
Twins
Kansas City

Al west

Angels
Athletics
Rangers
Houston

NL east

Nats
Phillies
Braves
Marlins
Mets

NL central

Reds
Pirates
Cardinals
Cubs
Brewers

NL west

Giants
Rockies
D-backs
Dodgers
Padres

AL Wild card one: Orioles
AL wild Card 2: Athletics

NL wild card one: Rockies
NL wild card 2: Phillies

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Im just gonna make my predictions for the 2013 season! Im a huge Red Sox fan BTW, born in Boston and a fan of Boston sports still!

AL east'
Red Sox
Orioles
Yankees
Blue Jays
Rays
Switch the Orioles and Red Sox and you're good;). I think the Rays will do better than what you have them. But we'll see. It's still early.

PUSH

I don't really follow baseball (I haven't watched a game this season...), but my Brewers are doing pretty great. World Series caliber team so far. :p

BenSmith

The Rays are done. this division is too good though, every team will go above .500. The orioles can make a run at it this year. Their my local team so I usually root for em.

Darth Tater

I never forgave the Braves for robbing my Pirates from a chance at the World Series decades ago...
Twice!
hurray.gif
hurray.gif

Darth Tater

Boston certainly looked impressive again tonight. I can see a close 3-way race between the Red Sox, the Rays, and *possibly* the Blue Jays...(but doubtful for the Blue Jays) leading the AL East this year. All 3 teams have the talent on paper...but whether or not they can successfully implement it is the big question.
With all the injuries plaguing the NY Yankees, I don't see them keeping pace with Bos, Tor, & Tampa this season. Too many questions on whether or not Jeter can come back 100%, what's going on with A-Rod's drama...just does not look good for the boys in pin stripes.

A Boston/Atlanta World Series would be nice. :D

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Boston certainly looked impressive again tonight. I can see a close 3-way race between the Red Sox, the Rays, and *possibly* the Blue Jays...(but doubtful for the Blue Jays) leading the AL East this year. All 3 teams have the talent on paper...but whether or not they can successfully implement it is the big question.
With all the injuries plaguing the NY Yankees, I don't see them keeping pace with Bos, Tor, & Tampa this season. Too many questions on whether or not Jeter can come back 100%, what's going on with A-Rod's drama...just does not look good for the boys in pin stripes.

A Boston/Atlanta World Series would be nice. :D
And what about the orioles? You completely skipped them! I know they're off to a rocky start, but come on.

Darth Tater

I'm sure they'll do good. That entire division will certainly be quite a roller coaster ride this season.

Did anyone see that controversial ending to the Rangers/Rays game last night? (4/8) Even the umpire admitted he made a bad call. Could you imagine if that were a deciding game in the playoffs?? :eek:
Maybe last year's NFL replacement refs are umping now for MLB. That pitch wasn't even in the same zip code as the strike zone.

Edit: Here's an article with a video.
http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/04/rangers-rays_game_ends_on_shoc.html

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
I'm sure they'll do good. That entire division will certainly be quite a roller coaster ride this season.

Did anyone see that controversial ending to the Rangers/Rays game last night? (4/8) Even the umpire admitted he made a bad call. Could you imagine if that were a deciding game in the playoffs?? :eek:
Maybe last year's NFL replacement refs are umping now for MLB. That pitch wasn't even in the same zip code as the strike zone.

Edit: Here's an article with a video.
http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/04/rangers-rays_game_ends_on_shoc.html
Hmm...my computer won't let me view the video.

I'm just going to agree that it was a screw up since even the ump said it was a screw up

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
No my boy Hanrahan lost the game....
Him too. But give credit where credit is due.

Also, he lost to a 20-year-old. :rolleyes: Who is very cute and only 2 1/2 years older than me. My friends call him my baseball crush.

And Chris Davis hit a home run. That wasn't so much your pitcher's fault as it is that he's on some sort of streak. He's had 5 home runs already this season, one of which was on opening day at Camden Yards and was a grand slam.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom