MLB 2013

ChevisMickey

The Chicago White Sox...and whoever plays the cubs.
lgo_mlb_chicago_white_sox

Go Cubbies!:p At least you had the decency to like the Hawks.;):D

ChevisMickey

Speaking of my Cubs, I guess being a Cubbie I have many years of experience in hoping for the best, and expecting the worst. That makes me ideally suited to be a Disney parks fan these past few decades!:rolleyes:

Matt7187

Pittsburgh always finds a way... to mess it up. St. Louis ( :eek: ) has a cushy series against Miami, unfortunately. Then again the Bucs are playing my Cubs, so you have a good shot at maintaining the lead in the division this week.
I think we will last this year! Who would you prefer, the Pirates or Cards?

Darth Tater

My Braves finally got win #50, but their inconsistency this season has me a bit worried about the playoffs. It seems to be feast or famine for the team this year; 13-runs in one game, but cannot get 3 hits in the next.

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
And a triple crown candidate. He's just hitting bombs every single game now. It's unbelievable

I know! I was fortunate enough to see his grand slam opening day, in addition to many of the others he's knocked out of the park. We're very excited, and Texas is regretting that they got rid of him. It's quite a difference from last year for him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom