MLB 2013

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
I hate it when it rains during a baseball game, especially on firework days (Fridays).

Thankfully that game wasn't supposed to be a fireworks game, but it was frustrating sitting there for 3 hours and then walking back to the car (like walking back from the Disneyland gates to the Disneyland hotel) uphill in the rain. I've been to several rainouts. They are so annoying. My parents went to a game where it was raining and they weren't calling the game even when it was dangerous. My dad finally yelled at the ump that we don't play baseball in the rain! Of course, my parents sat out and watched...with umbrellas of course

Matt7187

I hate it when it rains during a baseball game, especially on firework days (Fridays).
I was in the best seats you can get at PNC (the Lexus club) and there was a two hour rain delay a couple days ago. Of course, my family thought it would be cancelled after 1.5 hours, so we left. Then, of course, they announced a starting time 10 minutes after we left! The worst part is we can't get a refund for another game! :mad:

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
I was in the best seats you can get at PNC (the Lexus club) and there was a two hour rain delay a couple days ago. Of course, my family thought it would be cancelled after 1.5 hours, so we left. Then, of course, they announced a starting time 10 minutes after we left! The worst part is we can't get a refund for another game! :mad:

I would like that...if that were not completely frustrating!

MattC

So, Allstar game is coming up. Glad to see Freeman from my Braves get the last spot. Any predictions for the game? I always go for National League, you know, rules of fandom.

Matt7187

So, Allstar game is coming up. Glad to see Freeman from my Braves get the last spot. Any predictions for the game? I always go for National League, you know, rules of fandom.
National Leagues pitching will shut down the AL. We got Harvey, Locke, Kershaw, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom