mkt's Everest AP Preview Pics

imamouse

Enjoyed the pics, especially the one with the torn up tracks. It looks like you go all the way to the edge (before reversing). Scary! Thanks for sharing :wave:

Craig & Lisa

Just a thought, but, does anyone know when this thing will be open officially? The family and I will be down there the week after Easter. Thanks

JROK

Great pics! The pr0n magazines and sharp spikes in that room still disturb me...

Just curious, last weekend was the CM preview and they were allowed to bring a guest... this weekend is AP preview, are they allowed to bring guests? The reason I'm asking, my girlfriend is a CM and brought me last weekend, and I'm an AP and want to bring her this weekend, but she is not sure if they'll let her pass the checkpoint because she remembers one time when some CMs got in trouble during a preview because Disney said that the preview was for guests only, not CMs... anyone know if she'll be allowed to ride?

jcrb

Great Pics MKT, don't know how you got them, seeing I was holding on for dear life durring my train ride today.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Bucks4WDW said:
Well done Robert. What was your take on the ride itself? Nothing to over the top for kids under 10?
it's a standard Disney coaster, but modernized. I know Bwana Bob (member here) rode Everest with his little girls, and they both were fine... in fact, they wanted to re-ride multiple times :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
JROK said:
Great pics! The pr0n magazines and sharp spikes in that room still disturb me...

Just curious, last weekend was the CM preview and they were allowed to bring a guest... this weekend is AP preview, are they allowed to bring guests? The reason I'm asking, my girlfriend is a CM and brought me last weekend, and I'm an AP and want to bring her this weekend, but she is not sure if they'll let her pass the checkpoint because she remembers one time when some CMs got in trouble during a preview because Disney said that the preview was for guests only, not CMs... anyone know if she'll be allowed to ride?
they were giving AP's a hard time about bringing guests, but not DVC members. Handing the AP back won't work either; they're checking ID. However, if you can find a DVC member, she can get in that way.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Craig & Lisa said:
Just a thought, but, does anyone know when this thing will be open officially? The family and I will be down there the week after Easter. Thanks
I hear April 7, but it should be in soft opening for guests starting this monday

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
alrighty, here's some more pics (uploading right now)

http://www.mkt3000.com/pics/disney_1-27-06/

img_0491_std.jpg

img_0493_std.jpg

img_0497_std.jpg

img_0579_std.jpg

img_0511_std.jpg

img_0516_std.jpg

img_0535_std.jpg

img_0536_std.jpg

img_0537_std.jpg

img_0541_std.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom