MK updates 11/22 - New addition to Carousel of Progress, food locations open, etc.

WDWFREAK53

Besides the inconsiderate crowd I had yesterday, I also noticed that as well. Definitely approve it. :D

Perhaps they could be quietly refurbing Act IV now... Yes, I want to see Sarah get a new laptop. And make it Dell. :lookaroun

Chances are, they'll change it to a Macbook.

rct247

I rode CoP last week and noticed the TV, but I thought I was losing my mind. It was also so noticeable because it is jet black as opposed to grey or silver that the speakers are. The graphics do look great since it is an HDTV. The laptop on the other hand looks ancient.

EPCOT Explorer

Carousel of Progress
There's been an update to the last scene of Carousel of Progress!! They actually have a flat panel, widescreen LCD tv now!!

I just wish that they would get the facts right in CoP, especially the 2nd scene. The family is getting ready for the Independence Day celebration, but Father talks of some guy named Lindbergh, who's going to try to fly across the Atlantic. But Lindbergh already had flown the Atlantic by July 4th. He did it back on May 20-21, 1927. That drives me crazy every time I go on that ride!
:hammer:
:lol: another History geek! Love it!:wave:

I've always thought that perhaps it's in 1926?:shrug:

skyzoober

I was there the day before. Both places were DEAD quiet.

I was there on 21st too, got there at 10am ish, did Space Mountain, BTMRR, POTC, HM, TSI, AO...
Longest queue was for lunch in Columbia Harbour House!
I expected the park to be packed, but it was pretty quiet.

Is it me or is the Tiana Showboat thing really annoying cos it completely screws over the Liberty Belle sailing times?!

s8film40

I kind of wonder if the new TV was actually an "Upgrade" and not a repair. That other TV was pretty old and ran continuously if it went out and needed to be replaced it wouldn't make much sense to find the same model when newer models are less expensive. It doesn't really make sense either that they would make a conscious choice to upgrade that one element of the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom