MK Pictorial 2/26 - Ferry, Monorail, Orbiter, 20k before/after, poo + more!

GymLeaderPhil

Nice update.

I've always seen at least one cast member at the automated ticket machines when they are uncovered. So it's not too un-Disney like.

ProjectTracker

Beam Question

I know in one of the picture links the person was wondering what the four beams were on the castle and they are what the mirror will be attached to for the showing of all the castles around the world. I know this since on of my friends is a manager at World Showcase at Epcot.

mkepcotmgmak

kodakcastmember said:
The beams that you see in front of the clock on the castle are for a large magic mirror that will be placed there for the Celebration.

first i've heard of this!!! what kind of magic mirror!??!?!?!!?

Terrace

I hope they aren`t going to stop us using the terrace to watch Wishes, it`s a great place to relax after a long day and enjoy the entertainment.
Love the photos.

WDWGarden

Goofette said:
Wow the 20K area really has changed. It is a lot woodsier feel. I thought the tropical looked so good :(

I have to say I much prefer the Woodsier theme. As much as the 20K tropical lagoon them was beautiful, I never really thought it meshed well with the rest of Fantasyland. The new temperate landscape fits much better with the fairytale/storybook feel of the rest of the area...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
does anyone have a clue when all this Monorail mayhem is supposed to wrap up? Im going the end of March and I am praying I won't be waiting in that ferry line since we're staying at the Polynesian. ( If it is that bad in Feb., just imagine waht its going to look like Easter week!!!) Also, some one else asked this before but what is going on at the Terrace? The castle looks cute...hope the characters dont throw it overboard. The hub looks so weird without the curbs...but atleast I wont trip over them anymore...ive done that more times than i would like to admit to. :eek: Have a magical day.

mandib

Thanks for the pics. The area by Pooh where 20k used to be looks so different! I wish I could get out there. Not until June...:cries:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
tiggerific418 said:
does anyone have a clue when all this Monorail mayhem is supposed to wrap up? Im going the end of March and I am praying I won't be waiting in that ferry line since we're staying at the Polynesian.

. . .

Also, some one else asked this before but what is going on at the Terrace?
You shouldn't have any trouble since you will be using the resort monorail. That one operates as normal even with the construction. As for the terrace, it's becoming a noodle station. I think it's getting painted right now.

peter11435

Thanks for the pics! I noticed there was 2 characters on the right side of the castle. Which one is that? here's the pic: http://disney.timetrip.net/2005-02-26/?pic=42

Which are those? I don't recognize them at all.
The characters installed so far are:
-The snake from the Jungle Book
-The three gargoyles from Hunchback
-Sebastian and Flounder from the Little Mermaid
-And Pumba from the Lion King

They will also be adding,
-Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker belle
-King Louis from the Jungle Book
-Simba
-And the Cheshire cat and the White Rabbit from Alice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom