MK Pictorial 2/26 - Ferry, Monorail, Orbiter, 20k before/after, poo + more!

aklodge

peter11435 said:
The characters installed so far are:
-The snake from the Jungle Book
-The three gargoyles from Hunchback
-Sebastian and Flounder from the Little Mermaid
-And Pumba from the Lion King

They will also be adding,
-Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker belle
-King Louis from the Jungle Book
-Simba
-And the Cheshire cat and the White Rabbit from Alice.

Thanks for the character list, peter11435! I had been wondering about that. Thanks again!

TimeTrip

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
does anyone have a clue when all this Monorail mayhem is supposed to wrap up? Im going the end of March and I am praying I won't be waiting in that ferry line since we're staying at the Polynesian. ( If it is that bad in Feb., just imagine waht its going to look like Easter week!!!)

Nonacho already mentioned that being on the resort monorail will save you some trouble. Also, I must have arrived just as they did the switchover, because after I got on the ferry the line was nowhere near as bad.

General Grizz

Random Q, Timetrip -- is the ________ still on the Pinocchio Village Haus balconies? I couldn't find any on my last trips (didn't know where they would be).

imagineersrock

Does anyone else think Flounder seems ridiculously over-sized?

I was feeling pretty good about the makeover when I saw pics of Kaa, and the statues from 'Hunchback'

But now that they are adding the characters to the roofs such as Pumba, Flounder, etc... now it's starting to feel a little bit overwhelming again...

I hope it turns out alright, I'm sure it will.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Random Q, Timetrip -- is the ________ still on the Pinocchio Village Haus balconies? I couldn't find any on my last trips (didn't know where they would be).

Yes.. it was still there. I didn't take a picture of it because... well, there was enough of it elsewhere that I didn't feel the need for 5 of those pictures! It's always been on the one balcony that you can't get to, that you can see when coming down the steps from the balcony you can get to.

General Grizz

TimeTrip said:
Yes.. it was still there. I didn't take a picture of it because... well, there was enough of it elsewhere that I didn't feel the need for 5 of those pictures! It's always been on the one balcony that you can't get to, that you can see when coming down the steps from the balcony you can get to.
OK, I've always tried to get up on the balcony, but could never figure it out. Any hints? :lol:

goofyfan13

Great pics! Unfortunatly, I was going to have some pictures of ESPN the weekend for you all from yesterday, but when I was at Epcot, I realised right when I got off M:S that I forgot my camera and went back to the ride operators to get it, but someone must have gotten to it first, thus no more camera. :(

And I liked that camera too.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
goofyfan13 said:
Great pics! Unfortunatly, I was going to have some pictures of ESPN the weekend for you all from yesterday, but when I was at Epcot, I realised right when I got off M:S that I forgot my camera and went back to the ride operators to get it, but someone must have gotten to it first, thus no more camera. :(

And I liked that camera too.

Oh no! Was it a good camera? Or a disposable? Sorry to hear that!

goofyfan13

TimeTrip said:
Oh no! Was it a good camera? Or a disposable? Sorry to hear that!

It was a good camera, Nikon coolpix. My parents got it for me for Christmas. I'm just going to have to start saving up for a new one.

Thanks. I'm hoping it pops up at central lost and found in a day or two, chances are it won't though.

MKCP 1985

General Grizz said:
is the ________ still on the Pinocchio Village Haus balconies? I couldn't find any on my last trips (didn't know where they would be).

PLEASE tell me you didn't go LOOKING for it!!!!

"Quest for Bad Show" gone wrong:
"That bird poo has to be here somewhere! Confound it, where is that poo? Let's go back around, maybe we missed it! I know its here - I can sense it."

Figment1986

goofyfan13 said:
It was a good camera, Nikon coolpix. My parents got it for me for Christmas. I'm just going to have to start saving up for a new one.

Thanks. I'm hoping it pops up at central lost and found in a day or two, chances are it won't though.

That sucks.. I love my nikon coolpix 4300...

(thought saving up for a newer model for bigger photos and movie with sound...)

Mabey i could sell you mine at a discount when i get a new one.. (thougth i still need to service it.. the battery compartment door is broken...)

General Grizz

MKCP 1985 said:
PLEASE tell me you didn't go LOOKING for it!!!!

"Quest for Bad Show" gone wrong:
"That bird poo has to be here somewhere! Confound it, where is that poo? Let's go back around, maybe we missed it! I know its here - I can sense it."
I happened to be in the area and wanted to see if it was fixed.

:p

goofyfan13

Figment1986 said:
That sucks.. I love my nikon coolpix 4300...

(thought saving up for a newer model for bigger photos and movie with sound...)

Mabey i could sell you mine at a discount when i get a new one.. (thougth i still need to service it.. the battery compartment door is broken...)

That's a nice gesture, thanks! My parents are doing some research for me right now to see if they can find anything good for a good price. But if your looking to sell it, just let me know, I'll talk it over with them and see what's going on. :wave:

Goofette

General Grizz said:
I happened to be in the area and wanted to see if it was fixed.

:p

That's what the blanked out word was then! I couldn't figure out what you would have said to get it blanked out. So you were looking for the Poo! hahaha You know, I saw that picture and wondered if it was cleaned up yet. So the white all over the roof was poo?

Did you say it was cleaned up when you just went then?

Figment1986

goofyfan13 said:
That's a nice gesture, thanks! My parents are doing some research for me right now to see if they can find anything good for a good price. But if your looking to sell it, just let me know, I'll talk it over with them and see what's going on. :wave:

Well I might be getting a new camera when i graduate in may.... can you hold off untill then.. or get a good cheapo?? :lookaroun

(I have to get a few things fixed with my camera fist anyway.... and i still use it for BGT updates once every 2 weeks, & band photos......)

goofyfan13

Figment1986 said:
Well I might be getting a new camera when i graduate in may.... can you hold off untill then.. or get a good cheapo?? :lookaroun

(I have to get a few things fixed with my camera fist anyway.... and i still use it for BGT updates once every 2 weeks, & band photos......)

I'll try and talk to my parents in the next day or two about it and see what they say.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
edwardtc said:
What is a noodle? What is a noodle station? Man, I must have missed a lot!!

My thoughts exactly...noodle station? I love noodles as much as the next girl but please dont tell me that Disney feels its neccessary to dedicate an entire restaurant to noodles! (a rather large restaurant at that) Has the demand for noodles in the parks been that great? Were there demonstrations? Petitions?
Sit-ins? I've sure missed a lot. Sorry if i am going overboard but I liked eating at the terrace...nice views (Wishes esp.), didnt have to hunt too much for a seat and im just disappointed it wont be there for my next trip. Anywho, thanks to all for the info about the monorail...some how i got the express and resort lines confused(doesnt take much) in my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom