MK Pictorial 2/26 - Ferry, Monorail, Orbiter, 20k before/after, poo + more!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Oh, and by the way...what are those birds eating...Ex-lax??? I've always noticed poo in the area but i dont remember it ever looking that bad. The poo cleaner-uppers must have quit. And i do assume that there must have been people dedicated to this specific task since were talking about the same company that has people who dry off garbage cans and push puddles when it rains. Lol :)

Figment1986

It must be a territory thing.. once ne birds finds a spot.. the others want it too.. so they are claiming their territory.. (or at last thats what my male & female Jack russel are doing in the back porch..)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
TimeTrip said:
well, maybe they are thinking of painting the building white and they thought they would just let the birds earn their keep and "paint" it themselves. it could be used as primer, or better yet............ mineral spirits...... im sure after years and years it would eat all the paint off naturally.

great pics.

yeh. no more curb!!!!! no more busting your butt while walking, eating and gazing at the castle. only bad thing is that sitting on a curb for the parade is a little better than sitting on the ground.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
goofyfan13 said:
It was a good camera, Nikon coolpix. My parents got it for me for Christmas. I'm just going to have to start saving up for a new one.

Thanks. I'm hoping it pops up at central lost and found in a day or two, chances are it won't though.
hope you only had disney pix on there from your trip and nothing that would be incriminating or paris hilton style exposure. lol

hope you can get a new camera soon. good luck!!!

Dayma

Great PICS. I cant STAND to see 20K gone. At least there was water and a tunnel now there is gras and trees.....erggggg

goofyfan13

jmaxwell007 said:
hope you only had disney pix on there from your trip and nothing that would be incriminating or paris hilton style exposure. lol

hope you can get a new camera soon. good luck!!!

Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom