MK Cinderella Castle Rehabs

RobFL

Account Suspended
*does some math* If these are the "people paying my paycheck..." Lets see.. The number of guests I see in an average shift, the number of hours.. the amount I get paid...

3/5 of a cent per guest... times what? 50 people on these boards mad at me? I think i can live with that deducted from my paycheck ;)

-Rob

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by RobFL
I think the fact that they try to start arguements *points above* is in my favor as well.

-Rob

o.... k. You just pointed at your previous post...

do I sense a confession here?

DisneyWorldGuru

I am trying to make this thread not so... angry. And I mean it is your opinion and Disney has no rite to fire you over what you do in your free time. You see, here in A-m-e-r-i-c-a we have this thing called the Bill of Rights. and it says we can say what ever we want.

DisneyWorldGuru

All of the Rob's, along with all of the Walt Disney World Cas Members here are very helpful and have helped me with my Walt Disney World Resort vacation experence. Because of them I plan to keep visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.

STGRhost

Ignorance STGRhost? I think not. It's called living on a budget to get to visit the one place you'd really love to be. And BTW, when I first started visiting in the winter, there were no signs of such mess in the parks. Trust me, I always do my homework!.

Well, then, how did you NOT know to expect that there would be rehabs?
I'm all about living on a budget, (who do I work for?:) ) and I am VERY aware that the parks are expensive (even overpriced for some things).... But what I'm saying is you KNOW it's expensive, and you chose to vacation there anyway. And you CHOSE to go during hurricane season, and at a time of year when it's well known that rehabs usually go on. As a reasonable adult (which you probably are) you should understand that these buildings, rides, etc. CANNOT exhist for an infinite ammount of time without touch-ups, rehabs, etc. You need to psych yourself up for having a GOOD time on your trip, not a bad time.. (the Good time is sometimes out of your hands, but if you plan on a BAD trip, you're guaranteed to get one)

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
I hope that post helps all you CM's at work.

Might help Rob over there, but my managers don't have time to vist these boards... But it does make me feel appreciated.

-Rob

mkt

Premium Member
I hope that post helps all you CM's at work.

if more guests told CM's a simple thank you, it would make my day go by faster

RobFL

Account Suspended
I have a question for all the CM's. do your jaws ache from smileing so much?

LOL

Oh my god, -some days- you have no idea how bad. My tootsies hurt an awful lot too.

But there's always aspercream :)

-Rob

mkt

Premium Member
I have a question for all the CM's. do your jaws ache from smileing so much?

Nah... more my facial muscles.. lol.

I don't really smile, I have an overall happy expression that uses less lips and more whole face

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom