MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
The avatar is back! Yay!!!

Glad you approve!
I missed it!

Too bad MJ doesn't associate me with it. Ice cream doesn't have any meaning for her. Maybe if she recognized the cart from the parks. . .
Oh well, I'll switch off if need be. . .
Anything to keep the Princess happy!

MommytoMJM

Yay!! I'm not all alone!

Yeah, we don't generally use the ice cream carts and stuff...so she doesn't really understand that. But eventually she wil learn to associate you with the picture, I just have to say it often enough.....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yay!! I'm not all alone!

Yeah, we don't generally use the ice cream carts and stuff...so she doesn't really understand that. But eventually she wil learn to associate you with the picture, I just have to say it often enough.....

Okay! She'll be picturing me as a blue box, but okay! :lol:
Let me know if she's not getting it, or if she really misses Belle!
I can switch off!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, I will :)

Andrew is making Chipped Beef Gravy for dinner and I am working on MJ's website in between popping in here....

The site is shaping up nicely, Bonny!
I loved the character pics with MJ!

MommytoMJM

Bye Betty!

Thanks Dot, but I don't have the impressive stuff up yet.....That is what I am trying to get done now. It takes forever to upload photos, tonight I will try to upload another batch, I have to decide which ones...

MommytoMJM

Hi Danny!

Random thing: Andrew bought me a new mouse, my old one dies and the wheel in the middle has the capability to scroll horizontally as well as vertically, it rocks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom