MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I agree. :lol:

There was one magician that was AMAZING. He somehow got to the back of the room from a box.

I must have missed him. :lookaroun
What I did see was certainly not amazing. I wound up turning it off!

lisbetgabrielle

Been over at MJ's Spot looking at all her pictures. They are awesome.
Went to the mall to get my Harry Potter books only to find that they have closed the bookstore and the nearest bookstore is in Kendall which is a trek for me. Guess I need to order them online.

Uponastar

lisbetgabrielle said:
Been over at MJ's Spot looking at all her pictures. They are awesome.
Went to the mall to get my Harry Potter books only to find that they have closed the bookstore and the nearest bookstore is in Kendall which is a trek for me. Guess I need to order them online.

Hello Nana!
I just got back from checking out MJ's pics too!
I love them all!

Sorry about your bookstore closing!
I love my Barnes & Noble! I'd cry if it closed!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Hello Nana!
I just got back from checking out MJ's pics too!
I love them all!

Sorry about your bookstore closing!
I love my Barnes & Noble! I'd cry if it closed!
We had a nice one, then they built a bigger and nicer one to compete with another chain (Borders).

pixel-dust

I can't keep up with y'all!

Planes are not fun. Worst movie title ever-- Snakes on a Plane.

Might as well shove pennywise the clown in the cockpit and we could have a grand old terror.

Have a most splendid weekend, we are trying to go to Buccaneer training camp Saturday if the weather is nice and the gas won't cost us a weeks pay.

Hugs,
Cat

joanna71985

Good night all! It has been a long day, and I am sorry that I didn't get on sooner. Hopefully I will be able to talk tomorrow. Goodnight!:wave:

MommytoMJM

pixel-dust said:
I can't keep up with y'all!

Planes are not fun. Worst movie title ever-- Snakes on a Plane.

Might as well shove pennywise the clown in the cockpit and we could have a grand old terror.

Have a most splendid weekend, we are trying to go to Buccaneer training camp Saturday if the weather is nice and the gas won't cost us a weeks pay.

Hugs,
Cat

Hugs back Cat! We're glad you're poking in! Feel free to pop in anytime.

joanna71985

Good morning all. Just chiming in from work. I don't start til 9, so I have a few minutes. I hope everyone has a good day today, and I will try to come back in late. Bonny- LOVE the pictures at MJ's Spot. They are great. Have a good day everyone!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom