MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Hi Dot - I was just checking out Bonny's pics of MJ with the characters - I think I need that box of tissues again....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Hi Dot - I was just checking out Bonny's pics of MJ with the characters - I think I need that box of tissues again....

Oh boy.
*opens up a new box*
*passes it around*
I have yet to get to those pics. I'm looking forward to it!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Oh dear.
What's wrong Freddy?
Want to talk about it?
It's just my sister was being really nasty today. My mom and I do a lot for her (we have babysat three or four times this month alone, from 7:30AM till 3:30PM.) We come and play with her daughter when she's not feeling well. We do a lot.
And she said some pretty nasty things about both of us today.
She's pregnant, so being nasty is kind of predictable, but it was out of hand today.

So my mom and I are in pretty foul moods right now. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
It's just my sister was being really nasty today. My mom and I do a lot for her (we have babysat three or four times this month alone, from 7:30AM till 3:30PM.) We come and play with her daughter when she's not feeling well. We do a lot.
And she said some pretty nasty things about both of us today.
She's pregnant, so being nasty is kind of predictable, but it was out of hand today.

So my mom and I are in pretty foul moods right now. :lol:
Hormones can do some pretty rough things when you're pregnant, especially with the heat and another little one running around. Try not to let it get to you Freddy - I'm sure she feels bad about it too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom