MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Seriously, I have to go now, DH just got home and is giving me dirty looks for being on the computer too long. I don't think he understands this at all. Oh well!:rolleyes:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Seriously, I have to go now, DH just got home and is giving me dirty looks for being on the computer too long. I don't think he understands this at all. Oh well!:rolleyes:

Men! :rolleyes:
Good night, Betty! :wave: :kiss:

Pongo

Well, I'm home from Tampa.

I went to Epcot tonight. I didn't get a chance to ride LwtL, but I did see Turtle Talk for the first time. It was great! Better than I expected.

I hope everyone had a good night!

dandaman

Going to CP for the day... unfortunately, the weather looks dismal at best. Fortunately, it should keep the crowds down. :lol:

Nibbs, I may have already missed you, but have the best time of your lives down in Runaway Bay! :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Hi Betty!
You should remember your boss's birthday in the same way he remembered yours. :rolleyes:
Don't think I haven't considered that. The kids asked him what kind of cake he wants for his birthday, so he told them a carrot cake:
1.) I'm not baking a carrot cake for him!
2.) Carrot cakes from the bakery cost about $20, and he'd be the onlky one of them to eat it.
3.) The local grocery store has frozen ones for under $5.00 - Guess what he's getting?!!!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Don't think I haven't considered that. The kids asked him what kind of cake he wants for his birthday, so he told them a carrot cake:
1.) I'm not baking a carrot cake for him!
2.) Carrot cakes from the bakery cost about $20, and he'd be the onlky one of them to eat it.
3.) The local grocery store has frozen ones for under $5.00 - Guess what he's getting?!!!

That's using your noodle! ;)
I hope you're being equally thrifty with his gift!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That's using your noodle! ;)
I hope you're being equally thrifty with his gift!
The kids wanted to use their own money (one had $3 and the other had 4 and change, so we went to Walmart, bought 99cent DVD's and cards. hehehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom