MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I just can't bear to use the ones on the plane!

I don't mind actually using the ones on the plane... I just hate getting up, climbing over people, making it to the restroom while everyone stares at you, only to have it occupied and you have to wait there for them to come out. :dazzle:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I don't mind actually using the ones on the plane... I just hate getting up, climbing over people, making it to the restroom while everyone stares at you, only to have it occupied and you have to wait there for them to come out. :dazzle:

Exactly!
I can usually last for 2 hours.
But then it's a quick run over to the restroom! :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
So, now that we've discussed this throughly, I've got to head out for the birthday "festivities". Have a good day all! :wave:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
So, now that we've discussed this throughly, I've got to head out for the birthday "festivities". Have a good day all! :wave:

Yes, I'm glad the guys weren't here... for all of this potty talk :lookaroun

See ya later! :wave:

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
I just can't bear to use the ones on the plane!
5 hours to Cali was too much for me. I had to use the plane one. :lookaroun Yuck!

The bathroom is my last stop before boarding, and my first after deplaning. (That's a funny word. :lol:)

Morning! Can't stay, but wanted to stop in!

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

I see another trip to WDW is planned! :lol:

I get on the plane, buckle in and thats it...don't even look at me. As soon as we are off I run for the bathroom (and I won't eat or drink before the flight).
:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom