MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Same here!
We'd probably have the quietest meet ever!

I know.
I picture us sitting around with our computers, typing out brilliant conversations to each other. If the power goes out we're all doomed! :lookaroun

Pongo

Greetings from Tampa!

The concert last night was AWESOME. In a tiny little theater... lots of smokers... but I could handle it.

I found a new band that I should get to know more of. They're called Anathallo. A very interesting mix of all kinds of instruments.

The Format put on a GREAT show. It was so cool. I can't wait until they come to Florida again.

Right now my friend and I are going... somewhere...? :lol:

I'll catch you all again later!

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
I worry about whether I worry too much....

My DH says I worry way too much. I worry worry worry all the time. He hardly ever worries at all. I would like him to take some of my worries away from me.:lol:

lunalovegoddess

Hi all!

Busy few days...
Long story short is that we had a blast in St.Pete's. On Sundays at the Pier, they offer free admission to the Aquarium, boat rides around the marina, and face painting, so we had lots of fun before the menfolk joined us. And there's my phone... cya later.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I know.
I picture us sitting around with our computers, typing out brilliant conversations to each other. If the power goes out we're all doomed! :lookaroun
You can say that again! :lol:

Well, I have fake nails on...they don't feel as wierd as I thought they would. But they look really good.

I still need to pack...that's what I'm off to do right now.

I'm sorry I missed you all, but I will be on sometime later to say bye to you all! (I can't see me being willing to say bye when it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm getting up, getting ready to leave my house to get to the airport.) I'll try to get on around 6 my time, so 7 your guys time. Maybe I'll get to be on a little earlier though. I'll talk to you all later! Love you!

MommytoMJM

Ok all you picture people....

If you go to www.mjsspot.com/photos you will find a photo album of MJ with the characters, it not going to be the only album, but it akes for flipping ever to upload, so it will be slow going, there are over 150 pics in there (I think)

Enjoy the pics, they span a year!

Fantasmic!329

Hi Bonny!

Got to go eat in a minute. :lol:

Hopefully, be back later. Not sure. Might go for a walk after dinner, might not. Probably'll watch America's Got Talent.

If I'm not back:

Nibbles, have an absolutely wonderful wedding! Think of us, cause we'll be thinking of you!! Congratulations, I-Sis!!! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi Bonny!

Got to go eat in a minute. :lol:

Hopefully, be back later. Not sure. Might go for a walk after dinner, might not. Probably'll watch America's Got Talent.

If I'm not back:

Nibbles, have an absolutely wonderful wedding! Think of us, cause we'll be thinking of you!! Congratulations, I-Sis!!! :kiss:
oh Freddy...thank you! :kiss: (You made me tear up! :cry: If I cry now over words, I just just imagine how I'll be on Saturday! :lol: )

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Yay! :sohappy:
I got here just in time!

Hi Nibblies! :wave:
Hi Dot! :wave:

Yes, I'm here. I'm eating my breakfast/lunch/dinner of Lion's Choice. I can't believe I haven't eaten all day. (Besides the doughnut that I just got for free for stopping in a Krispy Kreme :slurp: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom