MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Hmmm. . .I've decided I'm very boring.
I was gonna write a piece for the "Getting to Know You" Thread that Joanna started on your site. . . I have nothing to say.
I'm a boring person!
But at least I'm nice. :)

:lookaroun

You are not boring, nor are you exempt! Start thinking Dottie!

DisneyBunny

Surgery is sceduled for Monday August 21st. Before that I have a litany of tests to go through.

I'm glad I now have a date to fixate on.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Surgery is sceduled for Monday August 21st. Before that I have a litany of tests to go through.

Waiting is no fun.
Hopefully, the time will pass quickly for you.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:

Just take it a day at a time, and try not to worry (spoken by the Queen of Worriers!) We're all here for you!

DisneyBunny

It's right before my mom's birthday though... I had hoped it would be afterwards. But oh well.

I'm very happy to have all of you guys! I'm going to need you especially the week after when I'm on bed rest! What else am I supposed to do with myself for a week in bed?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's right before my mom's birthday though... I had hoped it would be afterwards. But oh well.

I'm very happy to have all of you guys! I'm going to need you especially the week after when I'm on bed rest! What else am I supposed to do with myself for a week in bed?

Get your computer ready and we'll help you pass the time! :)

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:

We'll try not to make you laugh too much.... :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom