MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Hi Dot! :wave:

Yes, I'm here. I'm eating my breakfast/lunch/dinner of Lion's Choice. I can't believe I haven't eaten all day. (Besides the doughnut that I just got for free for stopping in a Krispy Kreme :slurp: )

Ooooh Krispy Kreme! :slurp:
They moved out of Philly. I miss them. :(

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
You're gonna get me all weepy, Nibbs!
don't get all weepy...b/c then I'll get all weepy! And I don't want to be weepy! :lol:

Dot said:
Ooooh Krispy Kreme!
They moved out of Philly. I miss them.

Really? Hmm...I wonder why. They are delicious! One of my favorite doughnut places. But I don't eat donuts very often because of how incredibly fattening they are.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
don't get all weepy...b/c then I'll get all weepy! And I don't want to be weepy! :lol:

Well maybe if you cry here, you'll get it all out of your system before Saturday!

nibblesandbits said:
Really? Hmm...I wonder why. They are delicious! One of my favorite doughnut places. But I don't eat donuts very often because of how incredibly fattening they are.

Donuts certainly are fattening.
And Krispy Kreme has got to be among the most fattening.
So good, though.

Fantasmic!329

nibblesandbits said:
oh Freddy...thank you! :kiss: (You made me tear up! :cry: If I cry now over words, I just just imagine how I'll be on Saturday! :lol: )
You're very welcome. :kiss: Don't cry too much, you'll screw up your mascara. :lol:

Guess what I just saw on Extra? Katharine is rejoining the Tour tomorrow. :brick: Timing is everything. :rolleyes:

nibblesandbits

Dot said:
Well maybe if you cry here, you'll get it all out of your system before Saturday!

Yeah...unfortunately, that doesn't happen with me. If I cry now...I'll still have the tears to cry later. I hate that. Why don't they just dry up?! :lol:

Dot said:
Donuts certainly are fattening.
And Krispy Kreme has got to be among the most fattening.
So good, though.

Yes...and I don't want to have a heart attack by the time I'm 25! :lol:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
You're very welcome. :kiss: Don't cry too much, you'll screw up your mascara. :lol:

Guess what I just saw on Extra? Katharine is rejoining the Tour tomorrow. :brick: Timing is everything. :rolleyes:

Oh Freddy!
That's too bad!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Yeah...unfortunately, that doesn't happen with me. If I cry now...I'll still have the tears to cry later. I hate that. Why don't they just dry up?! :lol:

Yeah, that's the thing about crying.
You don't really have much control over it.
Tears of joy are nice though.
As long as they don't ruin your make-up! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Luckily I'm bringing waterproof mascara! :lol: Just in case.

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
I was good at graduation, and didn't cry.
But my last Language Arts class was a different story. :cry: I loved that teacher so much.

Fantasmic!329

If I wore mascara (which I don't!) I would have to have water-proof. Sometimes just listening to Delilah on the radio makes me cry.

I'm fine, Nibs. Went to Target and got some clothes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom