MJ's Family of Friends

tigsmom

Same here. Since my sister forgot her account number for eBay (of which Paypal is associated/used, as well as the same credit card needed to pay), I haven't been able to pay. Tried a lot, but to no avail. :(

If I could send cash (pounds, as it were), I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

I don't know why you can't get it sorted out...I forgot my info and they sent it to me. There is a spot for getting your forgotten password or email address right on the sign in page for PayPal.

dandaman

I don't know why you can't get it sorted out...I forgot my info and they sent it to me. There is a spot for getting your forgotten password or email address right on the sign in page for PayPal.

I actually don't know if we tried that... I believe the main issue was the fact that the credit card had already been used on the one account, and therefore couldn't be registered on another. Still, I don't think I saw the password request/forgetting thing. Should try that, see what happens. :wave:

Pongo

Good... whatever this is. Again.

School was pretty good again today. I really need to do my virtual school stuff. I haven't even LOOKED at it and it's due before midnight on Sunday.

:eek:

Disnut

Hi Susan! I'm kind of in and out. My mom is almost done making dinner, and after that I'm starting up on my virtual school stuff.

How are you?

Doing good. Just wondering where everybody is. Have you been to MJs spot today? I haven't been in a couple of days and I was wondering if Bonny changed it?

Pongo

Looks like I'm too late to say hi to Susan.

But I do know who else is here!

And I don't mean Harvey, my invisible friend!

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom