MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile- my computer has been acting up and couldn't get it on at ALL yesterday. I only just started getting it to work. Anyhoo, today I was at Pooh's Playground. It was also the last day of SADCT parade. There was a lot of CMs down on Main Street watching. So sad. I can't wait to see the new one tomorrow though. I am off to bed now. Night!

nibblesandbits

Imagineer Boy is very intense. :lookaroun
Yeah...I mean I love my Cardinals and I have the same feelings as him about Izzy...but I don't get that ed about it. (Ok...maybe I do...but I get over it in about 2 seconds.) I'm used to Izzy giving up the games. It's pretty much a given when he comes out to pitch.

lisbetgabrielle

If there were more subscribers to the site maybe they wouldn't be necessary. Personally I find your comment to be tacky.
If becoming a subscriber could be done in other ways rather than through PayPal you might get more subscribers. That is the only reason I am not a subscriber. I will not deal with PayPal.

dandaman

Same here. Since my sister forgot her account number for eBay (of which Paypal is associated/used, as well as the same credit card needed to pay), I haven't been able to pay. Tried a lot, but to no avail. :(

If I could send cash (pounds, as it were), I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

nibblesandbits

Same here. Since my sister forgot her account number for eBay (of which Paypal is associated/used, as well as the same credit card needed to pay), I haven't been able to pay. Tried a lot, but to no avail. :(

If I could send cash (pounds, as it were), I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
well, I'm thinking cash wouldn't work...but if there was another payment system used...but Pay Pal is the one that most people have heard of and "trust" to some degree. That's my guess as to why it's Pay Pal.

I think I'm actually in the same boat as you dan...my brother used my name for Pay Pal, but I don't know the password either.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
If becoming a subscriber could be done in other ways rather than through PayPal you might get more subscribers. That is the only reason I am not a subscriber. I will not deal with PayPal.

Since Steve is in England I think paypal is really the only way he can reasonably handle the transactions. I understand that not everyone is able or willing to support the site, that's fine. But the fact is that the ads are just necessary to keep the site going and it upset me to see someone who doesn't support the site (for whatever reason) complaining about them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom