MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

I live near the Pine Barrens. My mom claims to have "seen" the Jersey Devil when she was a little girl.

Yeah, he is. He makes the whole movie really.

Yes! I seriously listen to Subsonic Radio 24/7. I love it!

Mine is in 38 days. September 14.

My best friend's birthday is on the 30th. We've been best friends for 12 years, and she's only 15 days older than me. She's actually who I've been going to Disney with for the past four years, along with her parents.

I'm taking Physics too. Not looking foward to it at all.

According to my friends who had her last year, my teacher is bi-polar and crazy.

I think that you should get bonus points just for spelling synagogue correctly.

Good night!

Hello everybody else!

Jonah, at this rate, I don't expect you and I will ever have another real conversation! :lol:

Connor002

Looks a bit alien to me, too.
Which one?

alien.jpg

...or...

22.jpg

DisneyBunny

MAN, you guys yakked quite a bit over the weekend.

thanks Freddy! There will be more eventually...this was just what I could find tonight.

WOW! Such beautiful pictures! You were a lovely bride! :kiss:

Good morning all! Fighting a bit of a stomach bug this morning....:(

Hope you're feeling better!

Morning all. I am sooo tired nieghbors play hard rock music until 2 this morning.:fork: and I also had heartburn real bad. Long night.:mad:

You too!

MJsSpot being down so much, still fighting with Andrew, didn't make it to the parks at all this weekend due to the heat so MJ is really ed (and cranky), bad headache, my ECV is dying (and we can't afford to get it repaired) so I may soon not be able to go to the parks with MJ at all....take your pick....

Poor thing. (((HUGS)))

Can't say. :lookaroun

What is it about "Meh"?
I hate when someone on here uses that word, if it is a word!!!!
Who says that anyway? Meh??? I've never said meh!!!

:lookaroun

Sorry. It just annoys me for some reason.

I like, and actually use Meh as a word, and have been using it since middle school. :lookaroun

Good morning all :wave:

We survived Baltimore,the anime conventioneers and drunken baseball fans.:sohappy:

Hope everyone is doing well

I wished I could have gone to Otacon... Glad you enjoyed B-more.

Good morning!

Morning!

DisneyBunny

I'll try to overlook that. :lookaroun
Good morning Bunny honey!
How was your weekend?

That's probably for the best...

I had a reasonably good weekend. I'm not nearly as itchy anymore, and we spent all day yesterday ripping down the hideous pink, green, and white wallpaper in the guest bathroom. I"m tired.

Uponastar

That's probably for the best...

I had a reasonably good weekend. I'm not nearly as itchy anymore, and we spent all day yesterday ripping down the hideous pink, green, and white wallpaper in the guest bathroom. I"m tired.

The time of pink and green has come and gone.

Glad you're not as itchy as you were.
We'll be changing your name to Fuzzy soon! :)

DisneyBunny

The time of pink and green has come and gone.

Glad you're not as itchy as you were.
We'll be changing your name to Fuzzy soon! :)

My mom put some kind of miracle cream on my hands, and voila! I'm not itchy anymore. I'm not even sure what it was.

That, and stripping wallpaper and scrubbing down the walls probably dried it out a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom