MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

MJsSpot being down so much, still fighting with Andrew, didn't make it to the parks at all this weekend due to the heat so MJ is really ed (and cranky), bad headache, my ECV is dying (and we can't afford to get it repaired) so I may soon not be able to go to the parks with MJ at all....take your pick....

Disnut

MJsSpot being down so much, still fighting with Andrew, didn't make it to the parks at all this weekend due to the heat so MJ is really ed (and cranky), bad headache, my ECV is dying (and we can't afford to get it repaired) so I may soon not be able to go to the parks with MJ at all....take your pick....

I vote we all go back to bed and not get up today. This is turning out to be just a bad day.:cry: I hope it gets better for you Bonny. The site will turn out just fine and it is doing good now.

MommytoMJM

Thanks Freddy, it's been down a few other times...

And I sit here doing a parents' fondest thing...assembling a new toy without directions :dazzle:

MommytoMJM

A Lego Duplo Dollhouse.....we got it for her with her allowance from this month's SSI check (we give her one each month) We got her the Zoo last time, but it wasn't this hard....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom