MJ's Family of Friends

Yellow Shoes

And....she's already taken it apart, sigh :cry: :cry: :cry:

We used to tell our older son that the younger ones knocked down his stack of blocks because they really really liked it.

Is that any consolation to you?

(probably not, I'm sure--he really didn't buy it 100% either.)

Here is Kansas the 100+ temperatures are back, and I just finished emptying and cleaning out the refrigerator. A diet Dr. Pepper exploded.

Sorry that everyone is having a bad day. Aug 5 is always a bad day for me.

Disnut

We used to tell our older son that the younger ones knocked down his stack of blocks because they really really liked it.

Here is Kansas the 100+ temperatures are back, and I just finished emptying and cleaning out the refrigerator. A diet Dr. Pepper exploded.

I hope not for any big reason.

But on the other hand did you have to spread it around.:D

Fantasmic!329

Today is my brother's 6th wedding anniversary. 6 years ago right now, I was in Providence, RI, probably in a mall. :lol:
We went to a mall before the wedding.

MommytoMJM

Sorry Bonny

But is she having fun?:D

Nope, she's ed at me because I won't ;et her disassemble it and put it away (at which point she will either, a. want it back together or b. want the princess one that we told her she had a choice of last night....

Hey Carol! Nope, sorry, don't buy it...yuck, is today the day for kitchen disasters? (Dot had to clean up a raw egg in her burners)

It is 96 with a heat index of 100 so far here today....

We've been having a lot of bad days since she got out of the hospital, it's getting old over here..... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom