MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Heygang, HUGE storm approaching fast...we're gonna make for DQ so MJ has something to do...I'm gonna unplug the computer, see you all later tonight

lisbetgabrielle

That's ok. Feel free to post in here. It's a great group of people. Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. Have a good evening everyone.
Great to have you here and pls come over and join us at the Spot

Show off!
No, we never show off around here.:lol: :lol:

BTW I miss Connor! :cool:
I miss Connor too. Hope he is back soon.

So DD is teaching a pre-college program this summer and loves it. To motovate her kids for their last test/quiz, she promised them that she would dye her hair purple if they all got an 80 or above on it. So guess what?
DD now has purple hair for a couple of weeks!
Join the crowd of Mom's with purple haired daughters BTDT++

I hate bring things down around here, but I just found out that my SIL miscarried.
AH sorry to hear that. It is really hard and something you never really get over

Soooo.... is anybody going to join the Book Club over at the Spot?
:sohappy: YES!:sohappy:

sorry...I was busy...but I am here!!!! I missed you guys!!!
Busy is an understatement. Congrats Mrs Nibbles

No you can post between them - it's pretty neat, and even I can do it!
Me too. I really like this. Awesome1:)

Feeling better today. Didn't wake up in complete pain. Still a bit stiff but that is normal. Guess someone has been keeping me in their prayers. Jim is taking me out to eat tonight. Don't know where yet.
Stupid :fork: :mad: dog got into the garbage can and we had a complete mess in the kitchen. I am ready to boot the dang thing. Got to get a new garage can she can't get in and a gate for the kitchen and a barrier for the pass through area.

Uponastar

I have to go!
Bunny . . .serious ((HUGS))
Please, please try to relax.
Try to enjoy your weekend.
And remember we're here for you. . .always!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Bunny - I missed the news about your SIL. I'm so sorry - it's such a hard thing for anyone to go through....:(

Nemo14

Original Poster
Dh just got home so I guess I bette spend some time with him - he's pretty jealous of the amount of time I spend here.

Have a good evening all! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom