MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Hey Bonny havent talked to you in a while. Give me a buzz on MSN.

OHH

You have to come adn watch the opening of teh new/revised daytime parade. ITs going to be great.

Hey there, sorry about that Jason, MJ has been having a rough time, Andrew and I are fighting a lot lately and I am trying desperately to finish the rest of her website.....We're going to MK tonight (weather and arguments pending) I want to see the new parade, but it will probably have to wait until October, with MJ's new restrictions for weather there is no way we'll be able to get out for the afternoon parade.

Uponastar

:lol: I forgot to tell you...there was a nude beach at the hotel...well...when we were taking one of our pictures...one of the guys decided to get up and walk to the nude beach...so my mom (who'd seen that e-mail you'd sent me) said...I've got to...and she took a pic...so you can see this guy's naked rear in on of my pics!

:eek:
Do we get to see that one?

:lookaroun

Nemo14

Original Poster
:lol: I forgot to tell you...there was a nude beach at the hotel...well...when we were taking one of our pictures...one of the guys decided to get up and walk to the nude beach...so my mom (who'd seen that e-mail you'd sent me) said...I've got to...and she took a pic...so you can see this guy's naked rear in on of my pics!
That must be why we can't put pics in our sigs now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom