MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Sooo... I see I was almost dead-on about the storms. :D
actually the storms here just kept circling us til about 11 - we never got a direct hit here - the thunder would get louder and closer, then go away. then come back again - it was a strange little storm here, but at least it's cooler today!

dandaman

actually the storms here just kept circling us til about 11 - we never got a direct hit here - the thunder would get louder and closer, then go away. then come back again - it was a strange little storm here, but at least it's cooler today!

Skipped over us!
Still really hot here!
Supposed to be a bit cooler today, but really 91 is still pretty darn hot!

BTW, Good morning Daniel! :wave:

Heh, that IS a good feature. :D

Like I said... almost. :lookaroun

Yeah, I was gonna post that it looked to be heading more RI's way than Philly's. Also, the storm actually had a bit of rotation to it (we had winds out of the east for a few hours, which always signals the WORST storms...). That could explain the advancing/falling back near Warwick. :lol:

Uponastar

Heh, that IS a good feature. :D

Like I said... almost. :lookaroun

Yeah, I was gonna post that it looked to be heading more RI's way than Philly's. Also, the storm actually had a bit of rotation to it (we had winds out of the east for a few hours, which always signals the WORST storms...). That could explain the advancing/falling back near Warwick. :lol:

Thank you Weather Dude!

dandaman

English please, Daniel. :wave:

j/k...don't bother. :lol: I'm awful with science related things. :lookaroun

:lol:

It shouldn't surprise you that I get that a lot at school, too... :lookaroun

What I meant was, whenever a storm can fight back against the jet stream (storms always follow a west-east flow, flowing with the JS), that usually means it's pretty strong. :wave:

(I did it again, didn't I? :lookaroun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom