MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Hello.

Have you done anything lately to make your computer mad?
No, but DS was on it all afternoon - could be just about anything.
Think I'm going to call it a night anyay....

MommytoMJM

It's the autism, it's a fairly common trait...

I just got all the CM pics classified andturned around and ready for upload!!!! This is a ton of work!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
This is a ton of work!

It sounds like it! I have enough trouble with a LiveJournal and Facebook. I don't think I could ever handle making a full on website, especially one with photo albums and forums! :eek:

Kudos to you.

MommytoMJM

Thanks Luke :) There is just so much to share about MJ and the friends we've made at WDW and online, speaking of, is it okay to post the pics that we took that one day we met?

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Luke :) There is just so much to share about MJ and the friends we've made at WDW and online, speaking of, is it okay to post the pics that we took that one day we met?

Absolutely! Feel free to post any pictures of me.

You just have to add that I'm the coolest kid in the world :lookaroun

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
It's the autism, it's a fairly common trait...

I just got all the CM pics classified andturned around and ready for upload!!!! This is a ton of work!

You have to get one taken with me!:lookaroun

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
A. I can't add captions....

Shucks.

BTW - What day(s) of the week are you able to meet up on. I have about three trips planned for August (but only two that I can probably meet up on... maybe only one), and it's been a while since I saw you and the princess. I'm thinking Friday the 4th and Monday the 28th. If you can't meet in the parks on either of those days, I could swing by your place and hang out for a bit too.

MommytoMJM

Friday the 4th if it's in the evening we could do something, Monday the 28th, we'd love to have you stop by and hang out, MJ has been asking for you.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Friday the 4th if it's in the evening we could do something, Monday the 28th, we'd love to have you stop by and hang out, MJ has been asking for you.

The 28th is going to be the best for me. I'm going for the whole day. So maybe I can stop by for a little bit and play between parks or something.

Sounds like a plan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom