MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, going to bed... Joanna, I have a new phone, so call me so I can program you in, it's the 321 number.

Hugs, love y'all.....

Night Bonny! I will do that.:wave:

I am also going to go to bed. Night everyone!:wave:

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Night Bonny! I will do that.:wave:

I am also going to go to bed. Night everyone!:wave:

Good night Joanna! :wave:

I guess I'll go to bed too. It beats talking to myself here...

Aaaaaaanyway.

joanna71985

Good morning all. I am still trying to wake up.:snore: I am leaving for work in about 15 minutes, so I guess I better try harder. Today I'm at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. I really do not like it there.:( For some reason the guests are worse there, and of course it feels like a million degrees warmer there.

Disnut

joanna71985 said:
Good morning all. I am still trying to wake up.:snore: I am leaving for work in about 15 minutes, so I guess I better try harder. Today I'm at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. I really do not like it there.:( For some reason the guests are worse there, and of course it feels like a million degrees warmer there.

And with that Joanna I will wish you a great happy day.:wave: Stay cool (Think Dec.):xmas:

Good morning

MommytoMJM

Morning, though it seems no one is here....

MJ had another horrible night, up till 10 and then up at 1:30 till 3:30 or so, I am not sure what is up with her, but it stinks...Daddy has her tonight, thank goodness...I am so tired and have a wicked migraine...

MommytoMJM

Pasted from previous post above......

MJ had another horrible night, up till 10 and then up at 1:30 till 3:30 or so, I am not sure what is up with her, but it stinks...Daddy has her tonight, thank goodness...I am so tired and have a wicked migraine...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Pasted from previous post above......

Hey Grumpy. . .
I am here!
You missed my post! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom