MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Freddy - I just saw another avatar just like yours in the new castle celebration thread....:eek:
Hmmm. Lemme look.

EDIT: I have seen that one on him before. I guess that I stole it from him. But he never comes to Chit Chat, so it's OK. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Hey if anyone is here. We went to Wal-Mart, MJ let them trim her bangs HURRAH! So we let her get a present, she chose an Angelina Ballerina Ballet Lesson in a Box, she is doing it now and man is she cute....time to set the record feature on my camera (I think I can set up videos on her site when I get it up) There was a ton of stuff we needed that they didn't have, grrrr We also got a couple new dvd's so I could stop watching Hook

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Hey if anyone is here. We went to Wal-Mart, MJ let them trim her bangs HURRAH! So we let her get a present, she chose an Angelina Ballerina Ballet Lesson in a Box, she is doing it now and man is she cute....time to set the record feature on my camera (I think I can set up videos on her site when I get it up) There was a ton of stuff we needed that they didn't have, grrrr We also got a couple new dvd's so I could stop watching Hook
Too cute Bonny! What DVD's did you get?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom