MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
SWEET!!!!!!

Remember how they didn't pay us for May for MJ's SSI? I guess when they looked at it, they corrected it, so we got TWO SSI checks this month!!!!!!

Yay! Glad to hear it. Stupid bureaucrats. :fork:

Pongo

Oy, I feel as if my eyes are bugging out. And I still have 100 pages left :dazzle:

Bonny: great news about the check! :sohappy:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Quick hello! Sorry about your poison ivy Bunny. One of my good friends is highly susecptable to it too, and spends most of the summer wearing cotton gloves.
Bonny I haven't been able to check out your site from here because of this stupid computer, but I'll check it out when I get home.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
So how is everything this afternoon?

Oops! Sorry! Disappeared for a bit.
My afternoon was quiet. Finished the laundry and made dinner. Dinner was no big deal to make. We had an already-cooked chicken from the supermarket, fresh corn-on-the-cob and sliced Jersey tomatoes. Easy and delicious!

So. . .
What's up with you?

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Oops! Sorry! Disappeared for a bit.
My afternoon was quiet. Finished the laundry and made dinner. Dinner was no big deal to make. We had an already-cooked chicken from the supermarket, fresh corn-on-the-cob and sliced Jersey tomatoes. Easy and delicious!

So. . .
What's up with you?

Did laundry this morning and to the bank. Came home. Nothing going on here now. Just quiet.

Uponastar

Maybe he'll brighten things up.
cowboy_dog.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom