MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Ugh. I'm sooo sensitive to it. I've managed not to get it for a few years, but now I'm hot and itchy too. :cry:

Can I borrow your pool, Dot and Fred? Or your water park passes Bonny? :lookaroun

Anything for you sweets....

Sorry we off making MJ's home page prettier, (now maybe I won't feel so bad about it not being done)

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Anything for you sweets....

Sorry we off making MJ's home page prettier, (now maybe I won't feel so bad about it not being done)

Well, I'm off to get more work done. I"m behind these days.

talk to you later! :wave:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Ugh. I'm sooo sensitive to it. I've managed not to get it for a few years, but now I'm hot and itchy too. :cry:

Can I borrow your pool, Dot and Fred? Or your water park passes Bonny? :lookaroun

Come on over! :D
Poison ivy! Great! Just what you need.

Disnut

Gee I finally caught up with ya'll.

I am finally at home from my chores. There are crazy people on the road today. Almost had about 4 accidents. (2 of those where my fault) but no accidents. whew.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Gee I finally caught up with ya'll.

I am finally at home from my chores. There are crazy people on the road today. Almost had about 4 accidents. (2 of those where my fault) but no accidents. whew.

Hi Susan! :wave:
Be careful out there, please!

Disnut

Bonny I did check it out awhile ago. It is looking soooo good. :sohappy:

Dot As soon as I almost got into the 2nd one I said it was time to get home. I was tired and hungery and frustrated with the girls. They were just picking on each other.:hammer: Now I am home and mostly things are quite.:lol:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Bonny I did check it out awhile ago. It is looking soooo good. :sohappy:

Dot As soon as I almost got into the 2nd one I said it was time to get home. I was tired and hungery and frustrated with the girls. They were just picking on each other.:hammer: Now I am home and mostly things are quite.:lol:

As a non-driver I tend to worry about those who drive, especially during these times of extreme heat! Road-rage is probably rampant!

Disnut

Uponastar said:
As a non-driver I tend to worry about those who drive, especially during these times of extreme heat! Road-rage is probably rampant!

I can honestly say mine wasn't road rage but just not paying attention:eek:

It is 94 here today with a heat index of 99. It is hot but I feel bad for you guys that are really hot.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom