MJ's Family of Friends

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Dan, when scrolling down the page, your avatar resembles an umbrella with rain falling around it. :lookaroun

:lol:

Well, like I said, it was pouring when I wanted to go on Magnum last Thursday. :lookaroun

(Travel soccer game, by the way.)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Well, if you do play, I hope you intend to shower before you come back in here! :lookaroun

Actually, it's my friend's birthday party tonight. I'll probably be at her (shhhh :lookaroun) house between 9 and midnight. :lol:

MommytoMJM

HAve fun Danny! I'll be chained to the computer getting photos ready to upload and my goal is to get all of my top level pages at least done so I cna publish the site even if it does have a bunch of Under Contruction pages.

I need to find a site that has Disney Freeware Clip Art htat I can use for accents on her site....

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Actually, it's my friend's birthday party tonight. I'll probably be at her (shhhh :lookaroun) house between 9 and midnight. :lol:

Holding court, wearing your you-know-what :lookaroun , of course! :lol:
Sipping a drink (non-alcoholic, of course) with an umbrella in it!
Girls just clamoring for position at your feet, hanging on to your every word.
Nothing less for the Weather Dude!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Holding court, wearing your you-know-what :lookaroun , of course! :lol:
Sipping a drink (non-alcoholic, of course) with an umbrella in it!
Girls just clamoring for position at your feet, hanging on to your every word.
Nothing less for the Weather Dude!

:lookaroun

I should be creeped out, and yet... :lookaroun :king:

(More or less, they wouldn't be clamoring for position, so much as pulling on my "party hat" to get up to at least eye level. :D)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I'm composing a thank you letter to all the CM's for MJ's site, but I wonder if that is too corny, what do you all think?

No way is it corny!
First off, CM's never get enough thanks . . .
Secondly, you probably have a lot you'd like to say to them . . .so say it!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
:lookaroun

I should be creeped out, and yet... :lookaroun :king:

(More or less, they wouldn't be clamoring for position, so much as pulling on my "party hat" to get up to at least eye level. :D)

:lol:

Number_6

MommytoMJM said:
HAve fun Danny! I'll be chained to the computer getting photos ready to upload and my goal is to get all of my top level pages at least done so I cna publish the site even if it does have a bunch of Under Contruction pages.

I need to find a site that has Disney Freeware Clip Art htat I can use for accents on her site....

Here, try this site for Clip Art. The owner of the site only asks that you not hotlink or put it as part of a Clip Art database. Using it to decorate your site is fine as long as you download the images and store the data yourself. They have a Terms of Use section that explains it better: http://www.disneyclips.com/mainpage.html

MommytoMJM

Well, everyone I ask seems to be in agreement, now if I can get through the letter without crying, yeah right!

(I have some beautiful beachfront property for myself in Nevada)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom